One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Eight

My phone rang to my sister’s voice. Her personal ring tone she made.
“Miley how’d it go?” I asked.
“Well it went well until Lunch.” She replied.
“What lunch?”
“Kelsey’s parents asked us to lunch. Kelsey and I walked together. We became friends again. When we where sitting at the table. Cam asked Kelsey a question. She didn’t answer.”
“Get to the point.”
“He told her about the accident.” I froze eyes wide. “He said you pushed her purposely. I stood up and told the whole true story. She started shaking and stabbed her hand with a fork. She didn’t notice until everyone looked at her hand. She saw the blood and closed her eyes. She tried to run, but ran into a guy cutting steak. She stole his knife and started cutting herself with it. She passed out and an ambulance came. A nurse told us she jumped off the stretcher and they accidentally ran her over. So they had to knock her out.”
“I’m coming to New York, now.” I said.
“You can’t they won’t let anyone else in. We are in the secluded private part. No one can get in.” I sighed in defeat. “I’ll update you if we hear anything else.”
“Okay.”
“Well I have to go back to the waiting room. If she wakes up after the cat scan I’ll call you and tell you to come. Your not the far away, right?”
“I’m in Jersey.”
“Okay I’ll call you. Bye. I love you, brother.”
“Bye Miles, thanks.” I hung up. I hit my head against the wall. Then doing it again. I walked out to find the band. “I have to tell you something.” I told them the whole conversation I just had.
♠ ♠ ♠
These next few are short cause I broke them into point to views. Soon a suprise is coming.

Comments = love.

<3Kelsea