One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Nine

The beeping next to my ear was annoying. I felt like punching it, but one move of my hand hurt and I laid it back down by my side.
“Oh sweetheart, you shouldn’t move.” A sweet voice came by me. I flicked my eyes open. The blonde smiling nurse was fixing the sheet which laid across my body.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“Terry your nurse. I’m going to tell your family and friends your up.”
“Family?” I questioned. What family? What friends? The thought occurred to me, I hated my family. Whoever they where I hated them. “Just the friends. I’m not in the mood for the family. I have this feeling that what their names are going to make me mad.” She nodded and left the room. Minutes later she opened the door and lead one of the many people in. The first had black hair. She was slightly pale.
“Hey Kelsey.” She announced.
“So that’s my name?” I screeched. She smiled.
“I’m Kara. Your best friend.” Everything went blurry.
~Flash Back~
She looked up at me. I sat on one of the swings.
“I’ve seen you in the paper.” She stated calmly. “Your Kelsey Bane, right?”
“Yeah. I wish I was some other person right now though.” I replied.
“I’m Kara.” She sat down next to me. I felt I could trust this girl. I looked at her. “Why’d you runaway?”
“Our parents separated us.”
“As in you and Trace?”
“Yeah.”
“Why would they do that?” I went on and explain everything that happened. She nodded where the story needed to be nodded at. We seemed to get along very well.
“So how old are you, Kara?” I asked. She laughed.
“Eighteen.” She answered.
“Me too.” I followed.
~Reality~
“Kelsey?” She waved a hand in my face.
“Oh. If I could move I would hug you, but I can’t.” The nurse moved into the room and presented some more people. I re-learned them all. Then my parents came in. I turned over despite the pain. A doctor came in with them.
“We have a couple things to talk about. Mrs. And Mr. Bane you might want to take a seat.”
~Trace’s POV~
Miley’s voice came from my phone again.
“She’s awake you should come up now. I just saw her she’s not really herself, Trace. She needs you.”
“Is she okay for now?”
“Yes, but she’s lost. She kept on saying ‘Where is he?’ When I was in there.”
“I’ll be there in about a half an hour.”
“Okay, bye Trace.” I told the driver to go to New York City. He switched course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay next chapter is a supriseing one. You'll have to tell me if you like it.

Comments= love.

<3Kelsea