Life Passes You By Like Diamonds

Part Eleven:

Brit is now 7 months pregnant. That will give us 2 more months to prepare the baby’s room. She is really big now, and we decided to throw her a baby shower, but we didn’t like the name baby shower, so we named it a baby party.

We decided to invite all her friends, and her parents and Dad’s Parents and of course the Green day Gang. The baby part was going to be a surprise for her. But not a big surprise because if she gets overly surprised it will hurt the baby. Stella is even flying down from her mum’s for this. It’s going to be big and loads of fun. Tre is coming, I have grown to love him as an Uncle, as well as Billie.

So we decided to have it up in our backyard. We set a little platform up and put tables and chairs all in white with green trims. [Don’t ask dad wanted green in it... I think he has been in that band too long if you ask me]. There was a table for food, a table for presents. We also were going to have a cake, why I have no freaking idea. We are different people, do you blame us?

So the weekend came for us to have the party and we surprised Brit when she came home from her shopping with Adie. It was a real blast. She opened up all her presents for the baby… well Dad and Brit rather. They got all sorts of things, baby clothes, baby towels, nappies, baby toys and heaps of other baby accessories. Man this baby was going to be one spoilt baby.

Brit was really happy with everything and thanked Dad a lot and she started to cry must be the pregnant woman hormones. We have had a lot of that in the past 3 months. Poor Dad, one minute she will love him, the next she will get pissed and then the next she will start crying and Dad has to put up with it all.