Life Passes You By Like Diamonds

Part Thirteen: New Life Brings New Hope To A Happy

So I was back at school a few days before Brit was due. I was in double music and I got called to the office. There was Tre [he was going to be the godfather of my sibling] standing there waiting for me. He told me that Brit was in labour and that they are going to the hospital. Joey couldn’t come because they wouldn’t let him… he is not immediate family or some shit.

We arrived at the hospital, and we had to wait for about 3 hours till we could go see Brit and her baby.
"Hey Sally. Meet your baby BROTHER. His name is Jason Andrew Dirnt [Pritchard.] "
"He is so small Dad."
"Would you like to hold him?"
"Yes please."
"Who is he named after Dad?."
"He is named after JAR and Jason White."
"Cool."
"Yes that’s right, Cool, Tre Cool is here and I would like to have a look at my God son."
"Okay go ahead I’m going to say hello to Mum see how she’s doing."

Everything ended happily. Jason my little brother got taken home when he was 3 days old and Brit, Dad and I swapped shifts of feeding him during the night.

Little Jason gave us all hope, that something so small can be so energetic. He makes us all happy. Even the smallest of things can give people joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I add more ?