Life Passes You By Like Diamonds

Part Five: Slippery Fun With Joey

A few weeks have passed and Brit found out from the specialist that she is 2 months pregnant so that leaves us 7 months to prepare the baby’s room, get it clothes and furniture and also think of names for it. I call the baby it because they won’t tell me wether it’s a guy or a girl yet. Tomorrow I’m going over to Joey’s to spend the day with him, probably go for a swim after he has done his chores, which me being a nice girlfriend will go and help him with his chores then I got to go home before school starts again the next day. I HATE SCHOOL, but it’s better with Joey… We sort of have another friend his name his Tim, but we nicknamed him Tunny just for the hell of it. I hope I still can do art and what not, and I don’t get into trouble much, but teachers still hate me as much.

So I went to Joey’s house and one of his chores was to put the washing in the washing machine. That is a lot of fun.. But we made a big mess in the process.
"Baby why cant your little brother do this, he should be your slave."
"Well I promised Mum I would do it, I don’t remember why but I did.."
"Okay well that was stupid because I want to have some fun."
"O you want to have some fun do you?" He then leaned over to kiss me while he was putting the cleany powder in the washing machine so he got distracted and put too much in, so I stopped him.
"Ahh Joe you put to much in."
"O shit so I did, o well no one will know."
So why the clothes were washing we sat on top of the washing machine and made out to entertain ourselves. Then I felt bubbles under neath my hands, cause Joey had put too much in it had started too bubble out the sides. OMG Billie would kill us but all Joey did was start blowing the bubbles at me and it was filling the laundry up. So we were running around the bigger then usual sized laundry covering each other in bubbles and blowing them at each other, slipping over and hurting each other in the process. Billie must’ve heard our laughter because he came down stairs to see what was going on
"WHAT THE FU- HECK HAPPENED HERE?!?!" He didn’t say fuck as Jakob walked around the corner at that exact moment.
"Um I accidentally put to much cleaner thingy in the washing machine and it came out like this."
"O okay then, I thought something bad happened, lets turn the washing machine off and fix it, don’t worry about cleaning up, I’ll do it, go and finish the rest of your chores before you mum gets home."
"Um okay how come I’m not getting into trouble?"
"Because it is fun having a bubble war and there’s no damage done and plus I have done it one or twice, well maybe a few times when I was a kid."
"Ha-ha okay dad seeya.’"
"Billie I can help you if you want."
"Hmm yeh I guess if Joey doesn’t need you."
‘Hmm yeh I guess you can have her.’
"What’s with you to and hmm yeh?"
"I don’t know."
"Okay then."
so me and Billie cleaned up the over sized laundry room and I asked him questions and he asked me questions and we talked about random stuff. Lately we had been really talkative to each other and getting to know each other and having a good friendship, nothing more. [You Billie perverted minds, she can’t have Billie, and she has Joey, unfortunately for her HAHAHA okay on with the story] Wait were was I umm o yeh so me and Billie were getting on pretty well. Anyway I finished helping Billie, helped Joe with the rest of his chores then we mucked around in the pool, and I realized it was getting pretty late so I jumped out of the pool, grabbed my shit and jumped over the fence into our yard and hopped in the pool there, disturbing my Dad and Brit’s make out session..

The next day I had to go back to school, but it was an awesome day. I got pushed into the lockers a couple of times but seeing as I had Tim and Joey I didn’t worry about it. That day I had double English, music and art it was the best... All of them with Joey and English with Tunny. I got a detention, that day, good luck telling my dad that! I have a feeling that he will go off at me, but he didn’t, I told you he was the best dad!
"Hey Sally why are you late home?"
"I had an afternoon detention to do."
"Why did you get it?"
"I answered back to a teacher."
"Aww good girl, wait I mean you should not have done that. But meh I did worse when I was in high school so forget about it, just don’t drop out and get good marks, if you fail maths who cares but just don’t fail, art, English or music cause then something would be wrong with you."
"Okay cool dad ha-ha I thought you were going to get pissed at me.’
‘Nah I wouldn’t, I would only get mad at you if you started liking George Bush. I’m sorry if you did you would be out on the streets."
"Why would I like that fucker, I mean that idiot. He’s a fucking moron."
"Um duh, don’t you ever listen to American idiot?"
"Um yes SHUT UP DAD HAHAHA!!"
"Yeh whatever you moron, go eat something you twig."
"Hay I am not a twig…"
"Yeh I know you’re an elephant!"
"O you asshole. BRITNEY HE IS CALLING ME FAT!!"
"O but honey your gorgeous, Mike don’t be an asshole ha-ha."
"Fine I will go masturbate then."
"Dad didn’t need to know that."
"You have been spending too much time with Tre."