Status: Computer broke :( Updates soon.

High School Epic

Mosh

Tarra and Heaven struggle into Frank's mom's van bleary eyed and just a little crabby. If Heaven dreamed about Gerard's eyes she's not admitting it. Donna gives Heaven a hug and then hugs Tarra in welcome. They all buckle in, Heaven in the back seat wedged between Frank and Gerard and Mikey and Tarra in the middle seat. Heaven falls back asleep and wakes up an hour later to a caramel macchiatto under her nose.

"Uhm, sorry?" she says wiping at her mouth. Gerard just shrugs, looking down at the drool spot on his shoulder.

"Probably the first bath he's had in a week," Mikey says, staring over the back of the middle seat and smirking. Tarra laughs and nudges him with her elbow. He elbows her back and they get into a small war. All of a sudden they're best friends and Heaven is going to have to deal with their teasing all day long.

"Ah man," Heaven says, pouting.

She drinks down the cup of coffee in two seconds flat, makes a sad face and grabby hands over the seat at Tarra's. Tarra sighs and passes hers back. Because Heaven is the best friend ever she doesn't drink all of Tarra's vanilla lattee. Only three fourths of it She hands back the dregs and sighs because she hasn't got anymore coffee.

Gerard nudges her in the side and passes her his cup. She sips it happily and passes it back. They spend the next twenty minutes passing it back and forth while they drive the rest of the way to the venue. Heaven smiles and leans over to point at a Batman comic Frank is reading. Time passes quickly the rest of the way.

Heaven loves going to shows, but she always forgets that one part that is the pit. Currently she's getting stepped on. Two kids moshing had smashed into her side and knocked her down. She's having a bit of trouble regaining her feet now, with the way the rest of the crowd is moving. She finally gets to her feet and pushes her way back to the rest of her friends. Her hair is all fucked up now, and she's bleeding from her lip.

She jabs an elbow into someone's side when they smash into her, and they shove her into Frank. She falls to her knees again, and Frank is suddenly there, one foot on her shoulder, using it as leverage to jump on the guy's head. Gerard grabs her and pulls her to her feet and she smiles her thanks. They jump with the crowd because it's easier than trying not to get hit at all.

Frank comes flying back and smiles at her. "Don't worry. I broke his nose."

"You charmer you," Heaven says and tweaks his nose. He pushes her playfully and then says, "Come on, rush the stage."

They do just that, poking, jabbing, and fighting their way to the front. They jump to the beat and it's so easy to close their eyes and feel the music. It's the best day Heaven's had in a long time. By the time they climb back into Donna's van they're all bleeding, but smiling. Heaven curls up with her head in Gerard's lap, her feet in Frank's, and falls asleep before they're out of the parking lot. When she wakes up it's to Frank asleep on her legs, and Gerard's head resting on her chest. She mumbles something and falls off the bench onto the van floor.

"Night," she yawns at Donna, nearly shuts the door on Tarra's leg and then slumps up to her door. She doesn't remember climbing into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, sorry for the slow updates!
Hopefully this makes up for it.

Please comment so I know that people are still interested in this story.