You keep me from the arms of death...

Truths uncovered and Lies discovered

The rest of the movie was uneventful. Finn acted as if nothing had happened, laughing at the most disgusting things that happened on the movie and hugging me tightly when I cringed into his shoulder. Only Ollie and Shane seemed to have thought that something happened in the bathroom. I tried to reassure them with a look that it didn't, but my look may have also implied that something would have if we we hadn't have been interrupted.
Shane just stifled a laugh while Ollie glared, not at me but at Finn. This sent a round of confusion through me, what has Finn done to Ollie to get such a hateful glare off him. They were closest out of anybody in this room.
"Sapphire? Can you come into the kitchen for a moment?" Ollie called into the living room. I hadn't even noticed he had walked out. Looking up to Finn I saw him nod slightly before walked into the kitchen slightly nervous. Why does Ollie suddenly need to talk to me?
"Sup?" I asked him only just managing to hide my nerves.
"We need to talk. About..."
"About?" I urged.
"You and Finn." Was all he replied. My cheeks started to burn red and my reply came out slightly shaky.
"There is no Me and Finn. There is nothing to talk about."
"Cut the crap Sapphire. There is something going on between you, it's obvious." His harsh words stung me, what had I done to him to make him talk to me this way?
"There is nothing going on between us Ollie. He has a girlfriend and he is faithful to her, and even if he didn't we would remain just friends. It couldn't be any other way." Even though I said the words they cut me deep. He did have a girlfriend. Nothing could happen between us.
"Fine, but listen Fire. I'm only being concerned for yo. Finn is my best friend but he has a reputation with girls and...It's just...I like you too much for you to get hurt." Looking deep into his eyes I knew his words meant more than they sounded. My eyes widened in shock and my lips formed a small 'o'.
"Are you trying to tell me Ollie, that you 'like me?" Guiltiness and shock vibrated in my body when my fears were confirmed by his small nod. Guiltiness for the fact that I didn't like him but his best friend and shock because he just couldn't like me!
"Ollie, I...I...I just...I don't...I'm sorry!" Was all I managed before I turned back into the living room leaving a very hurt Ollie behind me.
"Guys I'm tired. I'll see you when I see you." I said before walking upstairs and into Finns room. I only just managed to shut the door behind me before the tears that were itching in y eyes poured down my face.
Why must my life be so difficult?! At first they hate me and now, well now, one of them likes me while I like the other, and how the other feels about me I don't know! You would think that I would think he likes me because of the almost kiss earlier, but for all I know it could have been a caught in the moment thing. Or maybe it wasn't going to be a kiss in the first place but just a hug or he was going to trick me or whatever! Its just o confusing for me right now!
I made my way over to my suitcase while trying to put my tears under control, its easier said than done. Grabbing a nightdress out I headed towards Finns personal bathroom and started to change. As I caught sight of myself in the mirror more tears burst out from my eyes, my face was a mess.
A dark circle surrounded my eye and several cuts had tore their way through my delicate and pale skin. My lip was swollen slightly and my eyes blood shot. If this is how I look now I hate to think of what I looked like earlier before Mrs. Wolf had cleaned me up.
"Fire? Are you OK? Please come out." Pleaded who I assumed was Finn.
"I'm fine, J...just get...getting read for...for bed!" I stuttered still trying venemently to gain my sobbing under control.
"OK so your fine. Did I ever tell you I was Jesus? Now get out here or I'll break in." A smile played around my lips at his sarcasm. He would never know how cute he actually is.
"Fine. I'm coming"
As I opened the door I realized I had left my clothes In a bundle In the middle of the floor.
I walked over to them and bent down scooping them up in a big pile and throwing them In his bin. When I looked up at him he seemed to be struggling with breathing or something.
"You 'k?" Suddenly he looked up at me and he was fine.
"I'm just peachy!" He replied before walking into the bathroom to get ready for bed himself. I could only guess the others have left since the house was now silent. They were gonna stay over but maybe, no hopefully, they had left.
I felt a bit mean for thinking that but after Ollie's confession and Shane let on he knew something almost happened in the bathroom, I don't think I could have handled being around them much longer. On that thought I lay down in bed and snuggled under the blankets hoping for once that I would fall into a deep sleep.

Finns POV
Something was clearly up with Sapphire. After she left the room we could hear Ollie and her talking about something but the TV made their words unclear. I could sense that Shane was no longer listening to the movie but Reed and Phil hadn't noticed anything was going on.
Suddenly Sapphire hurried out the kitchen, she told us she was going up before quickly leaving the room. Ollie followed her out the kitchen but instead of heading upstairs he went out the front door.
Shane shot me a worried glance before hurrying a goodbye and chasing after Ollie. It wasn't long before the two idiots in font of the TV realized something was going on.
"Hey, whats going on? Where's Ollie and Shane?" Whether Reed was concerned about Sapphire as well I don't know but I didn't really care, I just wanted them out my house so I could talk to her.
"I dunno, Ollie left a bit upset and Shane chased after him. I don't want to sound rude or anything mate but I think it's best if you don't stay over tonight. With all this shit happening, you know?" Desperation was hidden behind my words and Phil quickly caught on.
"We understand mate, we'll see ya soon!" Reed looked as though he was going to object but Phil dragged him out the house before he could utter another word.
Sobbing could be heard from upstairs and my heart jumped in my chest painfully at the sound, it was heart breaking.
After turning all the electrics off downstairs I made my way cautiously towards my bathroom.
"Fire? You OK? Please come out!" I pleaded with her. I wanted her to feel happy.
"I'm fine, J...just get...getting read for...for bed!" She stuttered back at me. It was like a wound to the chest hearing her so broken. Mentally I started to kick myself for caring so much. But hey, a friend can care for a friend this much. Can't they?
"OK so your fine. Did I ever tell you I was Jesus? Now get out here or I will break in!" Sarcasm marred my voice and my threat didn't sound very threatening at all. But much to my surprised she called out that she was coming before the door swung open.
My breath hitched in my throat as Sapphire was bent down in front of me scooping up her clothes. She looked so sexy in that nightdress that I was tempted to NO...I will not think that. I was struggling with my thoughts and even my breathing when I was suddenly knocked from my thoughts from an angels voice. I mean by Sapphire. Sorry my mistake.
"You 'k?" She asked, her voice so full of concern. It didn't even sound as if she had been crying, the only thing that betrayed her were the tear stains down her face.
"I'm just peachy!" Idiot! Who says 'peachy'!
Hurrying into the bathroom I all but slammed the door before falling to my knees silently screaming at myself In my head.
'IDIOT! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! YOU ARE FAITFUL TO HER! YOU ALWAYS WILL BE! well that's until you dump her anyway. WHO SAID I WAS GONNA DUMP HER! well its either her or sapphire and you know who you would rather be with! YEAH I WOULD RATHER BE WITH SAPPHI...I MEAN LORI!
My internal argument was helping with non or the stress so i stripped down to my boxers and stepped out the room. Soft snores were drifting through the air reaching to my ears and making me sigh with happiness. She was so peaceful when she was sleeping. Walking over to the bed I slipped under the blankets and pulled her nearer to me before placing a kiss on her head. I was going to have to dump Lori, Its obvious who I would rather be with and as much as it pains me to say this, I am in love with Sapphire.
♠ ♠ ♠
well this chapter is a bit pointless seems as i probably already mentioned how Finn loved sapphire but hey! You learnt that Ollie also does. Ooh this is gonna create problems lol! So comment please peeps. I wanna know what you think :)

p.s just to explain the chapter title- Truths uncovered refers to the fact that Ollie admits he 'likes' sapphire and the lies discovered refers to the fact that Finn has been lying to himself. {think back to his internal argument}