You keep me from the arms of death...

House arrest!

The next morning I stumbled into the kitchen- my eyes still half closed- in search of something to eat. I looked through all the cupboards and every single one of them was empty. Groaning loudly I walked over to the sofa and flopped down on it.

"Knock knock. Hungry?" Reeds musical voice floated over to me. Ok it wasnt musical but it is very attractive.

"Yeah how'd you guess?" I laughed quietly so that I wouldnt wake Ollie up. Wait a sec... if Ollie is still asleep then... "How'd ypu get in?" I voiced my thoughts.

" Ollie gave all the group a key. God knows why. Anyway, I knew Ollie hadnt stocked his cupboards yet, I tried raiding them yesterday, so I brought you breakfast." Reed smiled looking truely proud of himself. Holding back a giggle I tapped the seat next to me, indicating for him to sit down.

Quickly he walks over before throwing himself onto the space and grabbing two things out of a bag I only just noticed he was holding. My mouth started to water at the sight of the bacon sandwhich in which he now held in his hands.

"Errm, Reed? Whos is the bacon sandwhich?" I asked, my voice full of pure innocent.

"Yours. You told me once that you loved bacon and I couldnt really bring you a bowl of cereal round so I got you a BLT!" Once again he smiled widely, showing how proud of himself he was.

"Thank you! I love you!" I said throwing my arms around his neck.

Someone cleared their throat behind us, almost angrily but most certainly jelously. Stiffening I turned round to face Ollie, who cleary has the wrong idea!

"Ollie! Reed brought me a bacon sandwhich! I think my insides just melted with happiness!" I explained happy to see the relief which was speading across his face. Only then was it that I remebered that I still had my arms wrapped around Reed. Pulling back I noticed a faint blush across his cheeks, which made his very hot self look very boyish and young.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the cupboards were empty. Thanks for bringin her some food man. I'll go shoppin today, wanna come?" Ollie asked.

"Ye..." I was just about to respond before I was rudely interupted!

"Fire should say here. She only just got out of hospital yesterday, y'know. But i'll come."

"Its alright i'll be fi..."

"Yeah I guess your right. I'll ring Hope and see if she wants to bring some people over to keep her company for a bit." Scowling I got up and went to the kitchen grabbing a glass and puring myself water. Then I grabbed the sandwich Reed had got me and stalked to my room.

"Sapphire? Do you not want the drink I brought you?" Reed asked sounding slightly put out.

"I'll have it later. I need to take my tablets and they taste awful with juice!" I called out to him slightly annoyed still that they were talking about me like I wasnt even there. To be honest I didnt want Hope to bring any friends over, and I didnt want to be stuck in the house all day. But its unlikely that anyones gonna let me out. I bet i'm strictly under house arrest until the stiches in my stomach have gone. Joy! (For those of you thick enough not to know this- I am being sarcastic!)

Reed's POV

Damn it! We've pissed her off! I do feel a bit bad about talking about her as though she werent in the room. But I didnt even realize we were doing it until she stormed off!

"Maybe we should let her go. I mean whats the worst that could happen?" I said.

"No. She stays here. If she comes shopping with us then some idiot could hit her with a trolly and her stiches could come loose or she could redamage her stomach and it could get infected and she will be in a lot of pain. I suggest that until her stiches are taken out we keep her in non crowded areas." Ollie explained making me feel even more guilty that we are controlling where she can and cant go. Shes old enough to make her own desicions.

"Whatever you say dude but to be honest shes gonna get well pissed off that we're, no, your controlling her!" I explained to him instantl.y regretting it when anger flashed across his face.

"Your the one that first suggested she stays at home!" OIlie yelled at me making me cringe back slightly.

"Well I'm now saying she can do what she wants! Your the one thats planned to keep her under house arrest!" I spat at him making him turn red.

"Whatever Reed. Can we just go shopping?"

"Yeah whatever. You need to call Hope first since youve already trapped Sapphire here." Slowly I walked over to her room and knocked on her door. When she opened it I quickly explained that I would try and get her from house arrest and whatever and she seemed slightly happier.

Hope arrived only minutes later since se only lives down the road and then Ollie and I were off. And let me tell you, thins between us could not have been more awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is sort of a filler. And now Im gonna say this... Im really not updating till I have three people comment with...
*What I can improve.
*Who you think Sapphire should end up with.
I know I know I sound demanding but as Ive sed before its hard to write when I dunno wat peoople think. !!!!
Thanks for those who have already subscribed and commented :)
And tell your friends lol!!!