You keep me from the arms of death...

Anything and Everything will piss me off.

Sapphires POV

Hope turned up minutes after Reed explained he was doing his best to get me from house arrest. OK so its not quite house arrest since I'm allowed into none crowded areas, but they're still controlling what I do. And maybe it is for the best but I hate the fact that they think they can boss me around. I'm a friend of theirs, not their fucking daughter! OK so yeah, I might be going over the top with this but it's that time of the month for me when anything and everything will piss me off. You girls know what I'm talking about.

"Sapphire? Saffy? Whats up? I can completely tell there is something on your mind." Hope jerked me out of my, well not pleasant thoughts, but my thoughts.

"Nothing really." OK she totally thinks I'm lying. I'm just going to tell her. "OK so there is, but I don't know where to start!" I explained, immediately holding her attention.

"Start from the start honey, I wanna help."

"OK then, so after Finn saved me from drowning I discovered I Had a crush on him..."
And so it went on like this for a whole hour, me not missing a single detail of my very confusing love life and Hope giving me advice every now and then through my rant.

"Hello? Anyone in?" Ollie's sweet voice called through the flat. Yeah OK I was mad at him earlier, but no matter how mad at him I get I still like him, I'm a bitch I really am.
I mean, I've played him around so much, with both Finn and Reed. I felt a twinge of guilt pang through me but I knew we could never be anything more than we are. It's unfair on both him and me.

"Yeah in here!" I called out to him.

Hope stood up, gave me a slight wave and left the flat. SO much for goodbye's I thought to myself. Just as I was about to enter the living room Ollie walked in, deep in thought.

"Fire. I'm sorry that I thought I had the right to lock you up in the house. It was just at the time I thought it would have been best for you, but Reed made me realise that I have no right in controlling your actions. Sorry." Is it just me or did Ollie's face twist into one of dislike at the mention of Reed's name. Shit. I think I made him jealous.

"It's alright, I feel kinda bad myself for taking it out on you, you know. I'm sorry for acting the way I did." Opening my arms I invited Ollie for a hug, which he gladly accepted.

When he pulled away I could almost taste the change of mood in the room. From sweet and innocent everything turned strangely intense. It almost felt as though, if I looked away from his sweet chocolate colored eyes I would die. My breath hitched in my throat and all of a sudden Ollie looked determined.

Slowly he leant towards me, not once did his eyes stray from mine. Everything else seemed to fade and disappear when he was only millimeters away, nothing mattered apart from being as close to Ollie as I could possibly get.
And then it happened. His soft lips once again touched mine. Everything from the last kiss came rushing back and I found myself being swallowed by pure pleasure.

At first everything started innocently but then a desperate need to have him closer forced me to deepen the kiss. I swept my tongue across his lower lip, begging for entrance which of course he willingly granted. My tongue roamed his mouth, tasting anything within its reach before battling for dominance with Ollie's. Of course he won.

After another five minutes the kiss once again turned tender and then we I pulled away gasping for very much needed air. We stood there for another moment just staring into each others eyes, smiling widely I leant up for another kiss but the door flew open bouncing off the wall with a bang.

"What the fuck Ollie! Why didn't you tell m Sapphire was put of hospital!" Finn growled in rage. I felt myself cringing back but I suddenly felt as though I needed to protect Ollie. After all this wasn't his fault.

"Shut the fuck up Finlay Wolf! You would have known had you come see me while I lay on what could have been my death bed! If I was to have died I would have wanted you there! But no...you run off with that fucking sket Lori! You know, just one little visit wouldn't have hurt you..and don't go giving me that crap about not being able to stand hospitals because as I said you ran off back to Lori, If you really loved me, or even liked me for that matter, you wouldn't have gone running off back to a stupid whore just because you thought I was dead. You know that makes you seem desperate right! And maybe, just maybe I told Ollie not to tell you I was out, maybe I was waiting for you to call round and ask! So just piss off will you! Oh and by the way- that kiss meant nothing to me." Maybe some things I lied about but right now I wanted to make him feel as bad as possible, after all, I was in a hospital for weeks on end while he was off most likely shagging his slag of a girlfriend.

"Hey babes. What took you so long?" Lori's shrill voice asked Finlay as she walked into the room.

"Talk about the devil and the devil shall appear. Piss of Finn and take your whore with you." My voice got the better of me and ended up cracking on the last word.

Without another sound made, Finn turned around and stomped out the room, Lori hanging off his arm. I know I'm going to regret that later, but as I said earlier- do NOT cross me at this time of month, for anything and EVERYTHING pisses me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I understand this isnt one of my best chapters but it was evetful. And yes the kissing scenes arnt too good but hey- its hard to write about something if you haven't experienced it.
But apart from that slight negative note I would like to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I love you all so fuckin much right now- I reached the 50 comment mark AND i got more than the three comments I asked for. Love you alll!!!!
I promise my next update will be better than this one :):)
*Oh yeah- Im askin for ideas now- Has any1 got any ideas for the story- it can be funny- scary- weird- confusing.
I just thought it woud be good to get a few of your ideas in cuz it would make the story a whole load better xxx

p.s Could you check out my poems and give me a few ideas for new ones- Im all out lol!