You keep me from the arms of death...

Preview of Sequel.

The classroom slowly started to fill with tired eyed students, some slightly more awake than others, most likely because of the wonderful invention I like to call coffee. Hope had walked in near the start, with a quick glare in my direction she sat down near the front, as far away as possible from me. I sighed relived, thinking that I would get the row to myself. I mean, there were always spare seats and I was the girl everyone used to stay away from. Or that used to be the case however, today I was proved wrong on that point when a girl only slightly shorter than me sat next to me.

She had light auburn hair and bright green eyes, her lips were covered in a cherry colored lip gloss which was the only make-up in sight on her face. When she placed her hands on the table I noticed her nails were short and stubby and were also painted a jet black, the polish old and chipped.

"Hey I'm Katelyn. Your Sapphire right?" Without even sparing her a glance I nodded my head, my eyes focused upon the teacher who had just walked into the room. "Cool. Can I ask you a question?" This time my eyes flicked over to her before tilting my head in puzzlement, she took my reaction as a yes. "Okay, why of all people did you date Reed? I mean, he was a twat to you." My eyes widened at her bluntness and suddenly I had an insane need to protect my reactions.

"I'm dating Reed because I love him and because he has helped me through so much. The things that happened in school was just a major misunderstanding." I smiled slightly at the though, there was no misunderstanding, we actually hated each other, but no one else needs to know that.

"Oh OK. But he has had a reputation with girls, so aren't you worried he'll chuck you aside too?" Her voice was too sweet and that's when something clicked, she liked Reed. Anger flared up in me and I was only just able to conceal it, even if I did speak through my teeth slightly.

"No I'm not worried. He knows a whore when he See's one and they just aren't his type. Even if he did date them in the past. He's put his past behind him now though."

"Has he? Looks like he still dates whore's to me." That's when I couldn't take it anymore, abruptly I stood up, my chair clattering to the ground behind me.

"Right, you listen to me you stupid bitch, I am not a whore unlike yourself, your the one that's after others boyfriends. You will stay away from Reed, from Phil and from Shane. None of them need a slut like you clinging to their arms." She was stood too now, the whole class was focusing on us, the teacher too stunned by the fact that I was even speaking to another pupil to shout at us.

"My god Sapphire, I bet you don't even like Reed! He was a twat to you and suddenly you love each other! I bet your just using him to climb the popularity ladder, well I can tell you it's not gonna fucking work! I'm on to you." Despite the situation I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably at her statement, it made it sound like some cheesy action movie.

"You are so stupid! Seriously you are! You know what, fuck you, I don't need to give you reason's for what I do. I'm not a child and your not my mother so back off. Just because I can keep a stable boyfriend whereas the longest you can keep a guy is one night and that's in your bed does not mean you can treat me like crap." I told her, my voice low and dangerous. And by the look on her face I had struck a nerve. From the corner of my eye I saw her raise her fist slightly and luckily for me so did the kid in the desk in front. Quickly he leaped over the desk and just as she was about to swing he pinned her arms behind her back, that's when my teacher snapped back to reality.

"Katelyn! Sapphire! Out of my room NOW!" Her voice wavered in certain places, she was livid, she couldn't even keep her voice under control.

As I was walking out the classroom though I could have sworn I saw Hope send Katelyn a thumbs up and Katelyn replied with a wink and a smile. I had just been set up by Hope, she was hoping for me cause a scene and just like she planned I did. Trust me though, I am going to get her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ive already got a few chapters in on my sequel but I forgot to notify you guys on this story, so heres a little sneak peak, the links up in the corner like on any other story :) Thanks for sticking with me, hopefull you will love the sequel just as much as you did this. Love you all x