One Way Ticket To An Unexpected Romance Please

Chapter 3

After they had boarded off the plane, it was time to say goodbye. Alexis knew she could of seen David again, but she didn't want to get too involved with him. She didn't want to drag her down with her problems.

"Remember, I'm just a phone call away, Alexis," David said putting a crumbled piece of paper with his number in her hand. It also had his address on it.

She reluctantly took the small paper. "Bye David." She hugged the closest person she has had to a friend in years.

After she watched him leave, she felt lonely again. She sighed as she made her was to the front desk to book a hotel room.

"Sorry mam, but all the hotels are full," the lady said.

"What?!" Alex screamed. She groaned frustrated and walked away. 'Where the hell am I suppose to stay,' she thought. She sat down and dug her face into her hands. A small tear escaped her brown eyes. Then she remembered David's offer. No, she couldn't. But she had no choice.

She took her bags and walked outside. She got in a cab and directed the driver to David's house. The whole ride there, she was contemplating on if she was doing the right thing. There was no way she was going back home. And no way she was staying on the streets. She felt bad for having to bring David down with her life.

Once she got to her destination, she paid the driver and stepped out of the cab. Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. She nearly dropped her bags. David's house was huge No, it wasn't a house. She thought of it as a mansion. Alexis had no clue David was rich.

She took a deep breath and walked to he front door. She knocked nervously. When David opened the door, she smiled slightly at the shocked male.

"Alexis!" David screamed. He picked her up in his arms and gave her a huge hug. When he put her back on her feet he couldn't stop talking. "Oh my god Alexis, I thought you wouldn't come," he said while still hugging her. He secretly took in her scent that made him crazy. She smelled like fresh strawberries. He grinned like an idiot.

"Well," she gulped once he let her go. "I need a place to stay," she said sadly, looking down.

"Alexis," David softly said putting his hand on her shoulder. She raised her head and looked at him, still with a frown. "Of course you can stay. I would do anything for you."

As soon as he said that her frown disappeared. It was replaced by a loving smile. She wanted to take him and kiss him right there. Since her grandparents passed away, she couldn't remember anyone being this kind and generous to her.

"Thank you David."

"Anything for you Alexis."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So I realized that I quoted Simple Plan songs twice in this chapter unintentionally. Oh well, I love them. Oh and I updated this story for my new friend Kage, just cause he's so awesome.
Comments anyone?