One Way Ticket To An Unexpected Romance Please

Chapter 4

Later that night, David and Alexis were in David's room just talking more about life, and their dreams. They had a special bond that neither of them could explain. David's hand were sweating a lot. He wanted Alexis so much. Sure there have been other girls before, but none like Alexis.

Meanwhile, Alexis found herself falling for David more and more as the minutes went by. For her whole eighteen years on earth , no boy has ever treated her the way David was. He was the perfect gentleman, and she found herself very attracted to him.

"David," Alexis said. "Thank you so much for everything you are doing for me. I'll pay you back one day."

He only chuckled. "Alexis, you don't need to pay me back. I'm doing all of this because I want to, not because I have to. You're special Alexis. And...I really like you," he confessed.

He made a bold move bye placing his hand on her cheek. For a second there, Alexis was unsure of what was happening. Then she snapped back into reality as he leaned closer. He was afraid she would push away, but she surprised him by kissing him back. It started out as an innocent kiss with his free hand on her waist and her hands resting on his chest. But as the seconds past, the kiss grew more passionate, and it became the night they would remember forever. They burned every thriving passion they had for each other that night. Alexis and David were meant for each other. It was as clear as day. And well, as some say, the rest was history.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, told you guys it would be a short story. So yeah, remind me why I wrote this again? Oh yeah, I think I was bored. I'm not the best at writing mushy parts so yeah. Comment and tell me what you think pleaseeee!! =D