I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Ooh, He's Just My Type

"I think third row is checkin' you out." Savannah whispered, giddy with joy, to me. I just silently groaned and walked over to the Blues section. She always said somebody was 'checking me out'.

"Sure..." I mumbled to myself.

"No! Really, he is!" I jumped a little, startled by her sudden appearance. I just gave her the evil eye. "And he's just your type! Look! He's wearing glasses, he's chubby, he's nerdy looking in that adorable way..." She droned on, I confess, that was my type. I loved guys in glasses and the nerdy, dorky looking ones too. But they're always cute, too. I casually walked to the other side of the stack, and peaked up, pretending to be bored. I saw him, and as always, Sav was right, he was adorable. He was wearing an orange camo trucker hat over his strawberry blonde hair, with side burns that went down to his jaw line. I looked down to not seem like I was staring and mumbled to Sav.

"Okay, you were partially right, but he's not checking me out." I admitted. He had no reason to, he was probably checking out Savannah, she was so much more to look at. Short, curly, dirty blonde hair, fair skin with a few freckles here and there, thin, and just all around beautiful. Then there was me, short, wavy, boring dark brown hair, unevenly tanned skin, and too much here and not enough there. I wasn't ugly, but then again I was no Marilyn Monroe.

"Well, not right now, but he was earlier." She looked at me with her hazel eyes, her hands grazing over a few CDs. "Come on, he was totally staring at your ass." She smiled, holding back her giddy giggles.

"Well, of course he was, it's kind of hard not to. I mean, it's so big! How can you miss it?" I joked, she bit her lip as to not burst out laughing. I didn't even try, I quickly shut my mouth as people started to stare. "Come on, let's like go to like Abercrombie." I tossed my hair and strutted out as Sav did the same, except she did her 'model on crack walk'. We both giggled on our way out of the music store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know, it's short, but I wasn't really sure about this. It is my first story I really don't know how my writing is, and feedback would be wonderful. I would love to know if there is anything that should be fixed.

Also, I don't really have a lot of free time so I might update once every week or so. Or every few months or so...

Feedback is loved,
Willow