I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Chapter 11

"Congratulations, Class of 2009!" Principal Victoria shouted into the microphone. My classmates and I cheered, Savannah ran over to me, her arms opened wide. We hugged each other and and congratulated each other on getting this far.

"Willy, don't go to college, you'll make everyone feel dumb, and you won't get to see Seattle with me." Savannah whined.

I laughed, "Well, some people don't have rich ass parents that'll let you live with them until they have grankids!"

"You can live with me, then, and we'll get boyfriends, and get married, and have kids and move into bigger houses and be each other's Godmothers!" She pouted.

"You know I need to do this. You should try it out at least." I gave her a stern look, but it faltered as soon she started laughing.

"You know college isn't my forte, if I want a career, I'll get one. But I don't right now, so I'll just travel and stuff."

"Meh." I looked down at my shoes, the purple strappy ones. God, I loved these shoes, but they were slowing stopping all the function and feeling in my legs. There was grass all around, and most of the other girls were barefooted as well, so I said 'to heck with it' and popped the shiny heels off. A content sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"You look so silly- oh... my... God..." She stated, but interrupted herself with something big. She was staring past my shoulder, grinning like a mad man. She looked from me, to where ever she was looking, to me, to the object again. "Oh, I knew it! Man, did I know it, or did I know it?" I looked up to her, a scared look on my face as my hand shielded the sun from my eyes. I slowly turned around, and saw the last person I thought to ever see at my high school graduation. Him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe, Fangirl, Love.

But really, tell me how you like the end. :)