I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Chapter 14

Jasper wanted to talk. So we talked.

Jasper wanted to hang out. So we hung out.

Jasper wanted to catch up. So we caught up.

Jasper wanted to kiss. So we kissed.

Jasper wanted to be a couple again. So I shot him down and asked to be just friends.

Jasper wanted to leave. So I grabbed him, and kissed him again.

Jasper wanted to be a couple again. So did I.

Jasper wanted to go to dinner with me and my friends. So I took him.

Jasper wanted. Jasper wanted. Jasper wanted. And Jasper got. Willy got too, but it hurt more than anything in the process. Again, he was made the love of my life, all in one day. Why. Tell me. Why?

"I knew it. I knew it again. I'm always right. I knew you two would get back together. How did I know!" Sav squealed to me in the bathroom of the restaurant--where one meal here probably cost more than my shoes, dress, and life savings put together-- in LA we were eating dinner at.

Savannah wanted this to be special, so she took our group to LA so we could stay at her dad's house there. She was fixing our makeup. Yes, including mine. I didn't do makeup, like, I just didn't do it, so she did it for me.

"Eh, I'm not sure if I'm happy or not. Or maybe I'm both." I told her, totally unsure of this relationship.

"Willy, come on, you can be more cliche than that." She said sarcastically. I gave her the stink eye.

"I'm a teenage girl, get over it." I paused."Aw, a graduated teenage girl. Savannah, we're not in high school anymore!"

"Thank God." She murmured, intent on my eyeliner.

"I kinda miss it to be honest." I sighed deeply, tilting my head down slightly, and felt the pencil go up my eyelid.

Sav's eyes widen and she stamped her foot on the tile. She huffed a little and got a wet paper towel, taking my head and pressing the side of it against her chest, intently focused on whatever mistake was made. I chuckled a little, her dress material was kinda soft.

"You can sometimes be the easiest person to put makeup on, but when you mess me up, you sure mess me up good." She shook her head a little. I giggled. "You look so pretty tonight Willy, no wonder Jasper wanted you back." She whispered to me, still very focussed on my eyes.

"Thanks... but I don't think this is going to last. I mean, that was late middle school and early high school. Who's really serious about things then?" I sighed, and Sav grunted, holding my head to her chest a little too hard.

"Oh whatever. I think this is true love. The way he looks at you. The way you look at him, and talk about him late at night. The way you always say his name. Oh Jasper!" She smiled softly, making that face she made whenever she gave out compliments. I mean, when she looked like that, how could you think she was lying?

"Ha, why does everyone say that?"

"Because it's true. Willy, look at that boy. Look at the way he looks at you!"

"That's lust. Not love." I told her.

"Oh, that's what you say. So are you guys back together, or just... friends?" She gestured some air quotes when she said 'friends'.

"Heck if I know." I rolled my eyes, looking at my reflection in the ornately framed mirror.

"What do you want to be?" I thought for a moment, pretending to wipe excess eyeliner off. I pretended to fix my lipgloss while I was at it also.

"I want to be his girlfriend." I sighed, keeping my eyes on the sinks.

"Then why don't you be?" She asked, turning me around and holding my arms, looking at me straight in the eye. I stared away. I didn't like eye contact much anymore.

"Because I don't wanna ask. What if he doesn't want that?"

"Then you don't want him." She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back awkwardly, as she had her arms around mine.

Maybe I don't.
♠ ♠ ♠
::arms: for anyone who's subscribed. Sorry I'm such a lame updater. I go through spurts. Anyway, expect another update in the next few days. I'm almost finished with the fifteen chapter. :D

Cross your fingers for me starting and finishing the sixteenth chapter!

Commenting/Subscribing=Love and a comment on your profile saying thank you! XD