I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

The Voice Of A Cello

White background, white background.....Willy reminded herself looking through the same rack she looked through every week it seemed like. Looking for the same CD, every time. She didn't even know why she was looking for it, she hated Vanessa, so why look for a CD for her? She didn't know why, maybe because Nessie was the only who would listen and not tell her that tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe because she was the only one who could obsess over Twilight with without being judged. Maybe because she needed that one friend that treated her like dirt even when Willy saved her butt from getting a ticket, which wouldn't allow her to get a drivers license until she was 18. Or possibly, she was keeping her friends close, but her enemies closer.

She gasped, she had found it. Her hand instinctively stretched itself out to grab it, but of course, someone had to reach for it at the exact same time as her. That someone happened to be male, and that male happened to be the male that she had seen last week.

"Oh, um, sorry. You can have it." Willy said, stuttering from loss of breath.

"Oh, no, it's okay. You take it, I can probably just go to some other store." He said, smiling. The voice of a cello.... so sharp.... so amazing..... She thought, staring into his odd greenish eyes, with a tint of brown. She tried to study his features as fast and accurately as possible. She felt like he was the most gorgeous and considerate thing that walked this planet, even though those were the first words she had ever heard come from his perfect, peach colored lips. Even more than him.

"No, I don't even really like the person I was going to get it for. And I can always just give her my copy, I don't like Avril Lavigne much any more." She admitted, grinning to herself. She thought that if she said how much she hated Nessie now, to him, she would never find out that Willy disliked her. She tilted her head to the side, curious. "Were you going to get this copy for yourself?" Her eye-brow raised teasingly.

"Ha ha, no." He picked up the CD and looked at the back of the case. "My sister's latest obsession." He said, grinning and looking back at her, with those interesting eyes. Willy chuckled, somehow knowing he wasn't buying it for himself.

"Willy, you don't want to know my full name." Willy stuck her hand out for him to shake it, for her, this was outside her comfort bubble, just saying her name and sticking out her hand was a huge social gesture for her. But even if he walked away and yelled 'molester' out, she would still feel proud of herself for doing this.

"Patrick, if I told you my last name, you'd laugh." He said in his heart melting melody called a voice. He wrapped his hand around hers and they kind of just moved their hands up and down. They released grasps too quickly, it seemed like.

'Hey hey, you you!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way, no way-'

Willy quickly flipped her phone open to seeher next victim who the moment killer was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, just thought I'd get an update out. This is only half of what I wrote, but I'm not even done with this scene or whatever you call it.

Comments would be loved, I just wanted to say that because it's not like every other author on here says that. And because I would really like some feedback.

Also, thank you to those three subscribers! Who subscribed to this unplanned and unorganized story! Whoo! Anyway, hope you like it.