I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Surprise!

"Wiiiiiiiilly......"

"Hmm... mmm...." I groaned into my pillow. Who was waking me up at this ungodly hour?

"Wiiiilly? Wake up, I wanna take you somewhere." I heard someone say, not sure who.

"Noooo.... I wanna sleeeeep...." I said to my torturer, as I pulled the warm covers further over my head.

"Oh, well I guess sleeping is more fun than a surprise trip to Florida, then? Huh?" The person said, causing me to warily throw my covers off and get out of bed with my eyes half closed. I heard the person chuckle as I stumbled to my closet and grabbed shirts from here and there.

"Willy, you need a suitcase to put those in." My new best friend said to me, whoever they were. I rubbed my eyes, making them feel less sticky and tired.

"Who are you?" I mumbled as I whined at the horrible dry feeling my mouth had.

"Your mother, now let me help you." Knowing it was not my mother, as she lived in San Diego, I tried to wake up more by rubbing my face. When my vision cleared, I saw Savannah still in her pajamas, pulling my suitcase out from between my dresser and my closet. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you serious about Florida?" I asked into her jean-jacketed shoulder.

"Yes, actually." She said indifferently, removing my arms from her body and guiding me to my bed.

"Now lay down and I'll pack for you, since you'll choose jeans and t-shirts." Sav said, ridiculing my style.

"Mmmkay." I said cooperatively, snuggling back into my bed.

"Seriously serious?" I questioned her, again. I heard her going through my dresser, in which she would find nothing but single loner socks. I kept most of my clothes in my closet, and my undies and maybe stuff I barely ever wore in my drawers.

"Yeah," She said un-emotionally. "We are."

"What's the matter? You sound different." I asked, worried. I was just hope we weren't going because of some fight with her parents or anything. Sav had sprung surprise trips many times, some of which were because she thought she needed to get away from her parents and family.

"My stupid parents aren't letting Bree' come down this summer because she got D in Math," She paused and took a deep breath. "Their own daughter.... gosh, it's just a D. And you know what? They should already know that Bree sucks in Math, and she got into M.I.T. so that should say something..." Sav gushed before she ran out of room and most likely into my bathroom. Sighing, I got out of my warm bed. I already knew exactly what she had planned. Boston, then Florida, most likely Miami, then give her sister a mini summer vacation. I wasn't going to say no, even though I wanted to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I updated! It's a miracle! This goes to xXBite.MeXx, The Color Abi, Cobweb., Risque., Beatrix Kiddo, and Hannah Hates Montana! Thank you for commenting!

Hope you guys remotely like this one, nothing too dramatic or funny or significant. Bree is Savannah's sister if you didn't get it... and also, those silent readers, I would really appreciate a comment or two.