I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Linda!

Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster! Linda! I'm in Miami!

Sav got all mopy about her parents' not letting Bree down for the summer *rolls eyes* so she announced we were going to pick up Bree from M.I.T. and come to Florida. I'm totally grounded when I get back, but I know I'll have a good time w/ Bree and Sav. I mean, I left a note. It had all the essenstials:
-I brought my phone and charger
-the address and phone number of our hotel
-Bree's cell phone number
-Sav's cell phone number
-I won't eat brownies
-I won't do anything illegal
-I won't talk to strangers, unless they're hot.

I mean, that should cover it right? *sarcasm* Ya know Linda, this diary would be so much more better if you were like... a computer. The **** things wouldn't look so weird and maybe I'd be able to actually read past entries. My handwriting is commonly described as if a chicken w/ epilespy wrote it... with their feet. Flying Spaghetti Monster, people can be so mean. Oh hey! I haven't talked about boys! Aren't you proud of me Linda? Oh, that reminds, Patrick. So far, I haven't seen him since the run-in w/ him at the music store... he was so undescribably amazing looking. His hair, his eyes, his lips! Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster, his lips! Just a peck would make my life complete.... almost. I'd rather have him with me at all times, except for when I need to do things alone. Like maybe go on my rare shopping trips for like... one shoe. Or when I go to the bathroom.....? I'm sorry I gave you that image Linda, I really am. :( There, I just hugged you! Although I made a crinkle in the page.... sorry about that too....

Well, I've got to go to bed now Linda, it's like... 3 in the AM. I'll tell you of my adventures tomorrow or sometime in the next month or so.

Love you,
Willy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg, an update! Never thought I'd make one of those, huh? xD

Okay, well, comment and expect at least one more chapter. When I say at least, expect only one. I might put out two though, ya never know really. I could even put out 100 chapters, although that's not likely whatsoever. So... yeah, I really do love comments, and if someone could subscribe too that'd be awesome, because then the comments and subscribers could stay the same! I don't mind if one is more than the other though.... both would be awesome still... though.... yeah.... I'm sorry I ramble.