I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Chapter 9

"Aw, Willy, don't be so sad." Sav said sympathetically while rubbing small circles on my back. I was sitting in the passenger seat with the door open, my legs hanging out the car; Sav was next to me with the passenger seat down, she sat on the back rest thing.

"I'm okay, I just... was hoping... for what? I'm not sure, but just hoping... you know?" I sighed bit. My nose was running, but I wasn't crying. I sure felt like it, though.

"Sigh, we should start heading back to the hotel. I call driving!" Bree said sadly, then excitingly.

"Je pense que j'adore lui." I whispered, thinking of him. I felt sorta stupid for saying it in French after a while though.

"What'd she say?" Bree asked obnoxiously.

"Something about loving something in French. Darn her French class," Sav chuckled, her eyes suddenly widening. "Damn, you don't love him do you?"

"I said I loved his smile..." Lie. I said that I loved him, or at least I think I did. 17 wasn't too young to be in love, heck, people have been in love way younger than me.

"Just don't think about it, Willy, he's an ass." She said reassuringly.

"Yeah. I guess so," was really all I could say.

Bree started the car and I slammed the door shut. Sav scooted back and sat in the seat right behind her sister. I pretended to sleep for the drive back to the hotel, they even shushed each other when they made loud noises. When we finally arrived, they woke me up and we all stumbled tiredly into the lobby and then the elevator. The halls were deserted, it was almost creepy, even for me. When I observed all the doors and their numbers, a thought came to mind: I wonder if Patrick has a room here. It was highly unlikely, but a girl could dream, couldn't she? I have every right to dream, and even the right to dream about him.

I didn't even bother changing. I took my shorts off, tossing them to my right, and crawled right into bed. I snuggled right in and fell fast asleep. The last thing I remember is Sav whispering to me.

"I hope you dream tonight, I'll sleep with Bree tonight, give you some room..."

I did dream that night. I loved every minute of it. It was probably only 20 seconds long, in actuality, but to me, in my dream land, it was maybe 20 hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this story is starting to take a left turn, when I wanted it to go right... it's not the wrong way, but the scenic route, more, if you were to describe it like that. So, after this chapter, Skinny Jeans will be on Hiatus until about December maybe. Maybe, maybe not.

Blame my writer's block that likes to fade in and out.