My Brother Is Crazy, but Then Again, So Am I!

Chapter 2

I woke up by someone, probably maya or someone in my band, pulling the covers off my body. I groaned and buried my face in the pillow, not wanting to get up. I felt that someone lay down next to me.

"If maya had told me that his sister was as hot as you are, then I would've been here earlier.." an unfamiliar mans voice said. I quickly got out of bed, screaming.

"What's wrong?!" maya asked as he and Aiji stormed into my room. He looked from me over at Miyavi and sighed. "Miyavi, what did you do?"

"Hey, you told me to wake her up.." the man, Miyavi, said smiled a goofy grin. I glared at my brother.

"You told him to do what?!" I yelled at him, fuming. I opened my closet and took out some clothes.

"Well, I though.." he said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, obviously you fucking didn't!!" I yelled and pushed in between him and Aiji, 'accidentally' kicking my brother while doing so, then ran into the bathroom. As soon as I had locked the door I turned on the shower and let the tears fall. I slid down to the floor and just cried. A soft knock on the door made me look up.

"Sweet, I'm sorry, I-" I heard my brothers unsure voice on the other side of the door. "I just thought that I'd send Miyavi up to wake you up, I never knew he'd do something like that.."

"Well, you shouldn't have sent him to wake me in the first place, because you know what I've been through, for fucks sake! And why couldn't you have woken me up, or Aiji?" I yelled, but blushed at the thought of Aiji next to me in bed.

"Sorry, Samantha, I.. I didn't really think.." he said and I sighed.

"Just.. Let me take a shower and I'll be out.. And if there's someone out there waiting for me, I'll kick their ass! And yes, that means you too, maya!" I growled and heard three pair of feet hurry away from the door. I chuckled slightly and then stripped, then getting into the shower.

Once I had showered, dried, gotten dressed and blow dried my hair I walked out and down to the living room where I heard muffled voices. As I entered the living room the guys stopped talking, and looked up at me. the look in Aiji's and Miyavi's eyes told me they knew. maya had told them.

"Sweet, I'm sorry. re-" maya started, but I cut him off my ruffling his hair.

"It's okay, baby brother, I forgive you." I said and plopped down on the couch.

"Baby brother?" Miyavi and Aiji asked at the same time, while I noted that maya was blushing.

"Yeah. I'm half an hour older than maya, hasn't he told you that?" I asked and popped a lollipop from my secret stash into my mouth.

"No.. No he hasn't.." Miyavi said and looked at maya. I smiled, knowing I, once again, has embarrassed Maya. Yup, I like to torture my brother. But then again, what older sibling does not?

"Anyway, what are we doing today?" maya asked, quickly changing the subject. I just laughed and the guys shrugged.

"Well.. How about we have a movie marathon?" I asked and maya gave me a weird look. Miyavi and Aiji agreed. I bounced up and skipped into the kitchen. maya followed me.

"Are you alright?" he asked me after he had closed the door to the kitchen.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked and started to make some popcorn.

"I don't know, I mean after what happened this morning.."

"maya, don't think about it, okay? You couldn't know what he would do, and he didn't know what I've been through." I said and hugged my brother. I felt him relax and take a deep breath.

maya helped me make the popcorn and then he took one bowl and hurried into the living room. I rolled my eyes and took the other bowl into the living room. I sat down next to Aiji and handed him the bowl as maya and Miyavi argued about what movie to see first. I just rolled my eyes and sighed, grabbing a hand full of popcorn.
After a while they finally decided on a movie and started to fight over who was gonna sit on the floor and who got the recliner. maya ended up on the ground.

As the movie started I glared at my brother and he just grinned back. I groaned and just closed my eyes.

"What is it, don't you like this movie?" Aiji whispered.

"Well, I do, but I always get sleepy when I'm watching the Saw movies.." I said and yawned. Aiji just shook his head, smiling. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

As I predicted I fell asleep, because I woke up by a loud bang. Now, being maya's sister, I'm used to that sort of things, so I didn't bother to move.

"Hey! Be quiet! She's sleeping!" I heard Aiji growl and then I heard maya giggle.

"She's not asleep!" he said and I heard him get up from the floor. "I'll show you!" he said and he walked up to where me and Aiji were.

"maya, touch me and I swear I'll tear your hand off!" I mumbled and opened my eyes. I noted that I was laying town, my head on Aiji's lap. I quickly sat up and stretched a bit. I then stood up and walked out on the terrace to smoke. Aiji followed me and we just stood there in silence for a while.

"So, Sweet.. Why did you freak out when Miyavi woke you up?" he asked after a while.

"Oh, maya didn't tell you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Oh.. Well, I have this phobia with unknown people, especially guys being close to me, even more so if they're in my bed, because.. When me and maya were eight years old our parents went on a second honeymoon, so we were staying at our neighbors place. Only, what they didn't know was that the neighbor's sixteen year old son decided to take advantage of me, and.." I said and took a deep drag of the cigarette, holding back tears. "And so started my own personal hell of sexual abuse and murder threats.." I said and shrugged.

"I.. I'm so sorry, I didn't know.." Aiji said after a while.

"It's okay, it's not really anything I feel like telling everyone.." I said and shrugged. I threw away the cigarette, not bothering with it since the rain was pouring down. Then I walked back inside where I got glomped by maya.

"Come on, let's go out clubbing!" he yelled and I sighed.

"If you haven't noticed, maya, it's raining like hell outside.." I said and he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"But.. We have umbrellas!" he said and I groaned.

"Okay then, just let me go get changed and fixed and then we can go." I said and walked up to my room. I closed the door then took off my top, and started to go through my closet. I found my favorite pair of jeans, they were black and very tight on me, in the sexy way, and then went on to look for a top. I found my corset top with a see through bottom half. I smiled as I took off my sweatpants and then started to get dressed. Just as I had buttoned the jeans there was a knock on the door.

"Sweet, are you okay?" he asked and I laughed.

"Yes, I'm fine.. Come in, I'm soon done." I said and he carefully walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He froze when he saw that I was just in a pair of jeans and my bra. I laughed again. "Aw, come on, Aiji, it's not like you've never seen me in my underwear before.." I started to put my top on, but realized that the bra had to go. So I turned my back to Aiji, removed my bra and then put the top on. "Aw, crap.. Aiji, could you help me with the zipper?" I asked and looked over my shoulder at a blushing Aiji. He nodded and walked up to me and helped me with the zipper, located on my left side. "Thanks." I said and smiled at him.

"No problem." he stuttered and I walked into the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. I decided to quickly brush through my hair and just put on some eyeliner. I heard footsteps and turned around to see Aiji there.

"I'm done now, shall we go?" I asked and winked at him. I walked past him and into the living room, where maya stood up and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am not letting you out of the house dressed like that!" he said and I rolled my eye.

"Hey, all you have to do to get girls is to show your freaking face, I am the one who has to work to get the attention of the opposite sex!" I said and I could see his eye twitch.

"Oh, I doubt you need to work that hard.." Miyavi said, clearly checking me out. I rolled my eyes and maya sighed in defeat.

"Okay, now lets go." he said and he ran to the car. I ran after him, but Miyavi quickly caught up with me and took the passenger's side. I pouted and then got in the back with Aiji. maya drove off to a club and we hurried inside. maya and Miyavi ordered drinks and I just rolled my eyes and ordered a coke. I guess I'll be the driver home.. Again.