My Brother Is Crazy, but Then Again, So Am I!

Chapter 3

Three hours later I was driving them to our place, since I did not know where Miyavi lived. I helped my brother to his room, then I laid Miyavi on the couch and covered him with a blanket and then took Aiji to his room. Then I walked into my room, got dressed in my Sailor Moon pajamas and quickly fell asleep, dreading what I had to face in the morning.

The next day I woke up by maya coming into my room and moaning about having a headache. I groaned, got out of bed then went downstairs to make breakfast and give the three walking hangovers some painkillers. When breakfast was done I went to get dressed. I put on a black bra with pink details and then a pair of black skinny jeans. There was a knock on the door and I turned to face the door.

"Sweet, you in there?" my brother asked.

"Yeah, I am, come in." I said and looked at the two shirts I was deciding between. They were both black, one said ' Warning: I wont cut myself, but I will cut you' and the other said 'I ♥ skinny boys~'. I heard the door open then close.

"Are you done soon?" I heard my brother ask.

"Yeah, I just don't know what shirt to wear.." I said and turned to face my brother. That's when I noticed that Aiji was with him. I smiled at them and held up the shirts. "What do you think?" I asked and my brother smiled and pointed to the shirt that said 'I ♥ skinny boys~'. I nodded and put it on. "So, what do you guys want?" I asked and maya smiled.

"Well, you want to go to the mall?" maya asked and I shrugged.

"Sure.. I need some new tops anyway.." I said and smiled. I ran my hands through my hair. "And hair dye.." I said and left the room, maya and Aiji following me. I smiled and got in the driver's seat. I did not want any accidents, okay?

I pulled up at the mall and stepped out and laughed as I saw three very familiar people standing by the entrance. I got out of the car and walked up to them, lighting a cigarette on the way.

"Sweet, how many times have I told you that smoking is bad for you?" Keito groaned and I laughed.

"Oh, about five billion times, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna listen to you." I joked and poked my tongue out at her. The other girls laughed and Keito just groaned.

"Come on, Keito, let them slowly kill themselves in peace." Mika said and I winked at Mau who had a cigarette hanging from the corner of her mouth. Keito huffed and turned to follow Mika inside.
I noticed that Keito for once had that skintight black leather dress she got as a birthday present from Mau. Mau on the other hand had tight black leather pants and a low cut top. Her hot pink hair had new, black streaks in it and she had a spiked choker. I butted the cigarette as did Mau and we walked in to see the guys stand a few feet from the entrance.

"Once again, I'm so sorry.." Keito said and I saw that she was blushing. I walked up to them and jumped on my brothers back.

"So, I see you've met half of the band." I said as maya tried to get me off his back. After a while I jumped off and poked my tongue out at my brother. "Guys, this is Keito, she play bass, Mika, our vocalist and Mau, our drummer." I said and pointed to the girls in order. Keito blushed, looking down at her knee high boots. Something tells me Mau dressed her today..

"Hi, I'm maya, Sweet's brother." Maya said and smiled at them.

"And this is Aiji and Miyavi." I said and then Aiji tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, can we go somewhere, I think I saw some fan girls.." he whispered and made a face.

"Yeah, sure.. Come on guys, let's go." I said and we walked to the closest clothing store we could find. I saw Keito talk with maya while she looked at some tops, then she started to blush. I've always known Keito had a crush on my brother, she had told me after all, and she was a very shy girl after all.

I started looking at skirts when Aiji came over to me.

"Hi, Sweet.." he said.

"Hey.. What's up?" I asked without looking up at him.

"Oh, uhm, nothing really.." he mumbled. "Uhm, so you play the guitar in the band?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I do."

"What's the bands name?"

"All Hope's Lost." I said and looked at him, smiling. "I wanted the bands name to be something like Dead Puppets, but Keito thought it was too scary." I said giggling.

"Oh, okay.. Cool.." he said and I went to look for shirts. I saw a top that I liked and went to take it when I felt a hand on mine. I pulled back and saw Aiji do the same thing. "Sorry.."

"No, you take it.." he mumbled. "I was just.. Uhm.. Looking.."

"Something for the girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded. "I have to meet her sometime." I said and he smiled at me.

"Well, I was actually thinking about inviting her over, but I'm worried about what maya will do.."

"I can always threaten him to be calm, it's not that hard." I said and he laughed.

"Yeah sure.. Well, I should invite her over then." he said and took out his phone. I nodded at him then walked up to where maya and Keito stood, talking.

"Hello~" I sang out and smiled at Keito.

"Well, I should.. Pay for this.." she muttered then hurried to the check out counter.

"maya, I need to talk to you.. Aiji is inviting his girlfriend over, and I swear, if you're not calm you won't get candy for a month, okay?" I said and he looked horrified for a while, then turned back to normal.

"Okay.." he said with a sigh. Just then Aiji walked up to us.

"Well, she agreed to come over for dinner, so.." he said nervously.

"Great! I'll make dinner for you guys, and maya promised to be calm.. I'm sure it'll go great, Aiji, you don't have to worry." I said and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ruki, please don't kill me for changing the bands name! D: