My Brother Is Crazy, but Then Again, So Am I!

Chapter 4

We were at the mall for another hour, and then I had to buy groceries for tonight’s dinner. Then we went home and Aiji went up to his room to get showered and dressed. Before I started preparing dinner I went up to mayas room and took out some nice clothes for him to put on.

"What are you doing in my room, Sweet?" maya whined. I took the pile of folded up clothes and then turned to him.

"When Aiji is done in the bathroom I want you to go take a shower and put these clothes on." I said, shoving the pile of clothes into his arms. "No complaints, and remember, be nice or no candy for a month!"

He groaned then walked into the bathroom, since Aiji just had left. I walked out of mayas room and bumped into a wet, newly showered Aiji with only a towel around his hips.

"Oh, sorry.." he mumbled and smiled at me.

"No, my fault.. Now go get ready, Romeo!" I teased and poked my tongue out at him, then walked into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. I sighed and bit my lip so I wouldn't start to cry. Yes, I had pretty much fallen for Aiji, but I never made a move, or even dared to tell anyone about it, just because he had a girlfriend, and they've been dating for about two years now.

"Hey, Are you okay?" I heard his voice behind me.

"Yeah, I'm fine Aiji, why do you ask?" I said and turned to face him.

"Well, you're quiet for one.. And.. Are you crying?" he asked and walked up to me, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I was indeed crying.

"Yeah, it's nothing it's just.. It's personal..” I said and gave him a weak smile. “I’ll be fine..” I said and looked away from him. I gulped, trying to swallow that lump in my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Updated during school (A))

Long time no see, I know.. Sorry!