My Heart's Always With You Now

More Than Best Friends

"Jimmy, no!" I hissed as he pushed me into Zacky's car.

"Olivia, yes! Now buckle up," Jimmy instructed.

"No." I crossed my arms over my chest. Jimmy sighed and reached over to buckle the seat belt. I moved my hand to unbuckle the seat belt but he stopped me.

"Touch it, you die." I glared at him. Jimmy turned on the car and pulled out.

"Please don't make me do this. I don't think I can talk to him right now."

"You have to talk to him. You two are best friends and you guys never fight. If you fight, it's the apocalypse."

"I don't give a damn if it's the apocalypse! He made it clear that he didn't want to talk to me right now!"

"Well I say he does so he will." He pulled into Matt's drive way. Guns 'n Roses was coming from the house. "Now you get your ass out of this car and to that door." When I refused to get out, Jimmy let out a frustrated sigh and got out of the car. He pulled me out and dragged me to the door.

"What do you want?" Matt asked when he answered the door after Jimmy knocked.

"I have a present for you," Jimmy simply said.

"What?"

"Move to the side." Matt did as he said and moved to the side. Jimmy then pushed me into Matt's house. Matt just stared at me. "Here ya go! Enjoy!" Jimmy shut the door, leaving me and Matt alone. Matt looked at me a moment longer before walking past me and heading for the stairs.

"Matt, wait. Please just listen to me," I said, staying where I was.

"I heard all I need to hear," he snapped back.

"I didn't mean that! It just came out!"

"How does something like that just come out?"

"I was trying to convince Jason that I wasn't cheating on him, so I just said that."

"As far as I know, you meant it."

"But I didn't. It was more than just a kiss to me." I clamped a hand over my mouth. I wasn't supposed to say that.

"What?" I took a chance and took a few steps closer to the staircase.

"It was more than just a kiss to me," I repeated.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" Matt questioned, slightly wary.

"Do you want me to prove it to you?" Matt nodded. I walked over to him. I looked at him for a moment, before throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him. A split second later, Matt's hands were cupping my face and he was kissing back. "I love you. I always have," I breathed when we broke apart.

"I love you too," Matt replied.

"Finally!" we heard someone yell. We turned our heads to see Jimmy and the rest of the guys at the doorway. It was obviously Jimmy who had yelled. I rolled my eyes but was quickly distracted by another kiss coming from Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy, sort of ok ending in my opinion. =\ Comment if you feel like it. And before you guys ask, there is no sequel.