Patrick Meeting you was the best thing Kane

Chapter One

---Random Street in Chicago---
"Brr its cold" I muttered to myself, it was -20 degrees celsius (Sorry don't know fairnheit) and it was an average winter day in Chicago. I was walking home from school, with my ipod ear buds in trying to get home as fast as I could in this cold. As I was walking along all of a sudden I heard a "THUD" and I was on the crowd. "What the hell!" I shouted out loud. "Miss, Miss are you okay??" This nice Buffalo accented boy was saying to me in my ear, trying to help me up. When I looked up I couldn't help but see this blonde curly haired cute, average built boy standing in front of me. It took me a while to figure out who it was but it was none other than Patrick Kane, Calder Trophy winning Chicago Blackhawk Patrick Kane! "Oh um, sorry I didn't mean to I wasn't looking where I was walking sorry." I said to him trying to sound as apologetic as I could. "No miss it was my fault, my names Patrick by the way, and your name is??" "Oh sorry Julie, and yes I kinda know who you are." I said chuckling. We said our aplogizes and started to walk away.

---Patrick's POV---
Julie my god is she beautiful, theres just something about her that makes me smile. Hmm whats this I bent down seeing a black thing in the snow. "OHHH must be her cell phone, hmm wonder if this could help me." I said to myelf.

---Julie's Home---
"SHIT! Wheres my cell phone,I need it!!!"I said to myself trying to find it. "Shit Patrick must have it when I fell the other day. Hmm wonder how I am going to get that one back!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback???
Comments???
Request??? Let me know!