Patrick Meeting you was the best thing Kane

Chapter Five

---Julie's Apartment---
I had been able to avoid Patrick for three days after he told me he loved me. I didn't know what to say I was just super shocked thats all. I had buried myself in my school work, but really missed Pat, he texted me all the time saying he was sorry and he loved me. I just didn't know how to respond. Jon even called to tell me to give Pat a chance and he could see it in my eyes that I loved Pat.

---United Centre---
Jon and Pat had both invited me to their next game, I couldn't help but say yes, and I just had to wear my Pat Kane jersey. I had made up my mind tonight was the night that I was going to tell Pat. I got there just as the warmups started. I sat in my spot behind the bench and noticed Jon taping Pat on the shoulder and pointed at me. I saw a slight Pat Kane type smile come across his lips. "Damn I really do love him" I muttered to myself. The game was great they were playing their rivals the Red Wings. Chicago pulled off the upset against them 4-3 a tight one winning in overtime. Jon scored the goal with Pat assisting. "Woo thank god they are going to be in a good mood" I thought to myself. I walked down to the dressing room to say hi to the guys a little nervous to see Pat for the first time in four days. "Hey Jon" I said hugging my brother. "Great goal bro." "Thanks Sis, Hey Pat wants you to go meet him on the bench" "Okay," I said to him a little worried on what was going on. But all my worries went away when I saw a trail of red rose petals leading to the bench. I smiled when I saw Pat standing there. "Hey Pat! Sorry about the past couple days I just was shocked thats all." I said truthfully to Pat. "Julie I know I shouldn't have just sprung that on you, nor fall in love with you after two dates, but I couldn't help it. There was just something about you." Pat said spilling his heart out. "Hey Pat! Shut up and kiss me." I said to him as watching his lips move just made me want his lips on mine even more. Pat bent in for a kiss, slowly letting his lips touch mine first, then I grabbed the back of his head and urged him to kiss me more passionatly. "Now this feels right" I said as I pulled him into another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know comments PLEASE!