Patrick Meeting you was the best thing Kane

Chapter Six

---One Month Later (April)---
Me and Pat had been going great. John finally realized that Pat really did love me and really was the right one for me. It was our one month anniversary and the boys had a day off before the last game of the regular season so me and Pat were going to have a night to ourselves. Pat and Jon were also excited because the Blackhawks had made the playoffs for the first time in what felt like a lifetime. I had moved in with Jon so that I could save some money for school. "Hey Patty Cake, how are you?" I said kissing my adorable boyfriend of a month. "Aww Julie your so adorable, now go get ready we have a date tonight" Pat said urging me into my room to get ready. I was so excited, Pat had been secretive all week and I had no idea what was coming next. "Ready to go baby?" Pat said to me as he grabbed my hand. "Yes, lets go" I said going out into Pat's new tahoe.

---United Centre---
"Um Pat, why are we going to the rink, when theres no game?" "Cause Julie its a surprise! Duh!" Pat said with his smirk that I loved. "Now you have to put on this blindfold so that you can't see babe" Pat said as he let his hands tie the blindfold around my eyes. I couldn't help but have a million thoughts going through my head and wondering what was going on. Pat lead me into the rink onto what felt like the ice surface but it was rubbery today. I loved the feeling of Pat's hands around my waist leading me wherever we were going. "Okay Open your eyes" Pat said taking off my blindfold. As I opened my eyes, I saw a table in the middle of the United Centre covered in roses, and a beautiful candle light dinner which was being served by some of Pat's teammates in yes my brother Jon, Patrick Sharp and Adam Burish. "Awww Pat, thats so adorable thank you so much." As we sat down to dinner it was so adorable, me and Pat just couldn't stop staring at each other, I knew he had another surprise but I wasn't quite sure of what it was. "Okay Julie, now that we are done supper lets go sit on the bench!" "oh wow Pat romance at its best" I said giggling to myself. When we got to the bench I cuddled up beside Pat thinking this day couldn't get any better when all of a sudden a movie started to play on the scoreboard. It was pictures of me and Pat over the last month and messages form his teammates and our families. Next thing I know Pat was down in front of me on one knee. I was shocked amazed and not to sure what to think. "Julie Towes, I love you with all my heart, I know we have only been dating for a month, but there is just something about you. Love at first sight is amazing. You are my everything so that is why Ms. Julie Towes will you be my wife?" Pat said with his adorable smirk and smile that makes my heart jump. "Yes Pat, yes I will" I said trying not to cry. Pat slipped a beautiful 3 carat single solitare gold ring on my ring finger, it took my breath away at how beautiful it was. "Oh Julie one more surprise" Pat said to me as he wrapped me into a bear hug so my surprises could come out. "MOM, DAD, Grandma, Everyone" I screamed and ran to my mom! I couldn't believe that Pat and Jon had planned all this. I knew that for once in my life talking to strangers on the middle of the street is truly a great thing!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???
Reviews???
i may do another chapter of the wedding or a twist not to sure