Eclipse

New Year

It's new year, year 2010. Noise is everywhere. Screaming, firecrackers and kids singing. The countdown finally started. 9.. 8.. 7... 6... 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can hear the people cheering outside. It's the first time Mom let me go to a party without them. My birthday is 21 days to go. I'm getting older. I'm 15 going on 16. The night ended.

The next morning, the streets are filled with smoke and trash. "I hate this."I said. My mom smiled.
"Be happy, dear. Next week you'll be back to school." she reminded.

oh yeah! Back to the worst place ever.

My brothers and sis went to their work while i stay home, eating and watching. I'm a couch potato.

Day flew fast. The doomsday came. I'm late as usual. My professor, Mrs. Lina was very angry. At vacant I went to the locker aisle to put some things. Suddenly Ezekiel appeared. He's not a close friend of mine. "Um, hi." I greeted. He just smiled, a bit.

My birthday is coming nearer and nearer. It's January 15. "Hey, Zaph. Want to go with us to the plaza?" Mervin asked. I love the plaza. "Yes! of course!" I said. When i got home i asked my mom about it. "Mom please?" I pleaded. "No." she strictly said. "Please? I promise to go home early." I said. She looked at me. "Very well then but go home early!" she said. "Yes!" I said. I was taking a bath that night when my back ached. I called my sis."What is it?" she asked. I pointed my back. She gasped. "What?" I asked her. "Did you tattoo or something?" she asked me. "No, I hate tattoos!" I said. "I think it's a birthmark." she said. It looked like a birthmark. I can't sleep that night I was worried.

We went to the plaza. "Hey they said there will have an eclipse today." Lawrence said. "Really? What time?" Mae asked. "12:00." Anale answered. "Well it's almost 11:25." Mervin said. My back ached again. "Hey are you alright?" Anale asked me. I nodded. I can feel it burning.

Year 2018, Arizona Warship, Leo was called by the princess. "I have a mission for you." she said. "Go back to 2010, protect a girl." she added. "But that's-" Leo(Keanu) argued. "Yes, the year the war started. I want you to protect the savior."she said. "You mean?" leo(Keanu) said. "Yes, you'll depart in couple of minutes, be ready." she said.

I went out where I could actually see the eclipse. "Hey this might be creepy guys! be ready!" Lawrence said. I looked up. The sky was beginning to dark.

"Leo(Keanu) are you ready?" the princess asked. He nodded. "Take this."she handed him a backpack. "That might help you."she said. Leo was about to walk in the gate when she called him.
"Don't take easy on her. Remember come back and be careful. I want you to go back alive." she said. Leo(keanu) nodded. He walked in the gate.

The sky was turning dark. "Look!" Mae shouted. I looked up. The moon was almost covering the sun. Suddenly the sky turned dark red. The wind becomes strong. People ran. "That's creepy." Mervin said. "We need to go." Lawrence said. "I agree." Anale said. They ran. I can't move my feet.
An gate appeared. I saw a figure of a man.

He approaches me.

"I'm here to save you."
♠ ♠ ♠
My newest one...
I'll finish the Painter first...