She doesn't love you, but I do.

I love you and you're leaving me?!

Frank being in my brother’s band was great! It makes us spend more time together. I really like him. So do my brothers. I’m glad it isn’t one of those things where you really like a guy and your family hates him.

“Hailey!!” Frank yelled running up to me in the schoolyard, “We’re going on tour!” he yelled at me

“What!?” I said

“We’re backing up ‘Taking Back Sunday,' and 'Muse!'” he said. I screamed and flung my arms around his neck. "We're going for three months with 'Taking Back Sunday' and six months with 'Muse'"

“Oh my god! I’m so proud of you Frankie!”

He was going on tour with my brothers… he’s going on tour with my brother’s for nine months… wait? Does that mean leaving me behind? I stopped

“When are you going?” I asked

“Next week! The other band have had some crisis! They can’t do it!” he said.

He was really excited. Frank? Are you leaving me behind? My eyes filled with joy, love, heartbreak. I don’t want you to go Frankie.

I got home later that evening after my guitar class and I spent some alone time at starbucks.

“Gerard! Mikey!” I yelled throwing my bag down by the door, I walked into the kitchen to find them both. “Are you going on tour?” I asked

“Yeah!” Mikey said, “Great isn’t it!” I stood there

“I can’t come can I?” I asked. Gerard shook his head. Frank? Are you leaving me behind?

“Why?” he asked. I shook my head. I ran upstairs.

Does he know I’m not coming? Or does he just not care? Why do I care? It’s not like I…. Love him…. Do I?

A week went at the blink of an eye. Frank was being very suspicious. He kept saying something then saying

“Nah, it doesn’t matter.” It’s really annoying.

I sat on my bed thinking. Listening to a record. Inhale… Exhale… Inhale… Exhale. I walked over to my computer and logged on msn messenger. Frank was on.

Frankie: Hey Hailey!
Hailey: Heya. Frank…
Frankie: Yeah?
Hailey: You do know you’re going on tour without me?
Frankie: …..
Frankie: Yeah, sorry
Hailey: ………
Frankie: Hailey… I’m sorry
Hailey: *cries* I’m gunna miss you Frankie.
Frankie: I’m gunna miss you too xx
Hailey: xx?
Frankie: Meet me at the park?
Hailey:Hailey: Why?
Frankie: Will you?
Hailey: Okay….
Frankie: now… see you in 5 mins. Xxx

He logged off. I sat there wondering why. I did as he said. I logged off, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and out the door.

I found my way easily to the park, it wasn’t far. Frank lived further away so it would take him longer. Which it did. I was sat on the swing for ten minutes. I was breathing slowly, my heart beating.

Inhale… Exhale… Inhale…. Ex-

“Hailey?” Frank said. I smiled and slowed down. He joined me on the other swing.

“Are you okay?” he asked me. No I’m not okay. You’re leaving me. I didn’t say anything. “I wanted to tell you something. Before I go tomorrow.” He said. Oh… was he going to say “Nah, never mind.” And get me pissed off again?

“What is it?” I said

“Hailey… I love you,” he said.

“I love you too. You’re my best friend Frankie, why would I not love you?” I said

“I mean, I love you!” he said. I got off the swing and so did he. I hugged him.

“You have to go early in the morning Frank,” oh no… here come the tears. “I-I won’t see you,” I said. I felt the tears trickle down my face. I hate goodbyes. I hugged him tighter not wanting to let go. “I love you, and I’m going to miss you so much.” I let go of him, kissed him on the cheek and said

“Don’t forget me too fast,” on that note I turned on my heal and walked off.

I love you Frankie. I’m going to miss you. The tears came quicker. When I got home I was sobbing. I walked over to Gerard and hugged him.

“What’s happened?” he asked

“You’re going! He’s going! I love you all!” I said. He shushed me.

“It’s going to be okay,” he said. I shook my head and said

“I love him and he’s leaving me behind!” I ran upstairs and cried.

Frank! Please don’t leave me! I love you!