An All Time Low Life Style

Chapter one.

Madison’s POV

Tomorrows the day. The day I have been waiting for. The day that has been calling my name for what seems like ages. What day, you might be wondering. April 10th, 2009. Believes Never Die. The show I have been dying for.

I’m laying awake from restlessness. Excitement running through my veins, pumping into my beating heart. I can’t believe the day has finally come. Hours slowly passing. No sleep tonight I thought to myself. I took out my journal. Might as well write about this now before I lose all feelings.

Dear Diary,
I don’t even know how to explain this. It’s crazy. I’ve waited forever for this day! You have no idea. Actually, you do. I have written about this day everyday for the past few months. This excitement is going to kill me. Well, I hope it doesn’t, but it feels like it is going to. All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, being with my friends, all in ONE night. How is that even possible? It’s going to be a dream come true for me. I can’t wait. I’m going to try to sleep now. I’ll write more later.

Love, Madison.

Chelsea’s Point Of View.

I can’t believe this is all coming true. I didn’t think this day could come any slower! Midnight struck a few minuets ago. I’m currently changing my countdown from “1” to “TODAY.” I’m super stoked. I can’t wait. I’m going to meet Madison at the bus station about noon to go to the WaMu in Seattle. I can’t even sleep right now. Today is going to be amazing.

Alex’s Point Of View.

“Jack! You mother fucker! Where did you fucking put it?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. Jack Barakat, my band mate and best friend just stole my phone while I was talking to Lisa.

“You’ll never get it out of me!” he screamed back. “You just talked to her anyways! You don’t need to talk to all the time!” He added.

“You stupid fuck! God damn you!” I yelled, running after him. He went to the bunk area on the bus. Forcing him to the ground with a forceful tackle. Crash! Dammit! “Give it to me now!” Now thinking about what I just said, I wish I could’ve taken it back.

“Alright!” Jack said with a grin. Trying to reach for his pants.

“Never mind!” I said, squirming. “Just give me my PHONE!” I corrected myself.

“Fine! Just get off of me!” He said with struggle to get out from being under me. “Gosh” he mumbled while I started getting off of him. “Here!” He reached into his pants. Pulling out the blackberry. “Geez!”

Man, I can feel like this is going to be a long fun tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks.
I'm writing it for a friend.
I'm home sick.
So I decided to just start it.
Enjoy.(: