Double Trouble

So far so great

My sister today had her last parent’s day, so she went with my parents and I was left alone at home! For me it’s just a great fun., because I’ll wake up at any time I want! Ha-ha. I was really fond of my sleep until the bell rang. I groaned, can’t I have some peace. I took off the covers that were covering my whole body and looked at myself in the mirror. Ugh … fashion disaster. I arranged myself the best I could as the bell rang again.

Probably it’s just Squeeze coming to tell me his new invention… how interesting. Yeah he used to come here early in the morning tell me his new discovery or something … as if I care. I already have a boring life, don’t need more boring people in it.

The bell rang again and I let out a load groan. “Fine I’m coming” I yelled. Some patience please.

“Squeeze what do you –.” I said as I literally froze and then gulped.

Joe Jonas is standing in my doorway. Whoopee.

I didn’t know what to do so the first thing I did was to shut the door into his face. Call me a genius or a retard, you pick … but that’s all I could think of.

“Joe I’ll be right back” I shouted from inside the house.

“Um okay babe … just don’t take long” he said annoyed.

Okay, first things first … this is what I could do :

A). Go downstairs and tell Joe the truth.
B). Take advantage of it

I choose B … I can imagine the expressions on your faces and I know you’re saying that I’m a bitch and that I shouldn’t do this to my sister. BUT … is it everyday that Joe Jonas is in your doorway waiting for you. I’ll bet that now you’re on my side huh? You better be.

The next thing I did was that I ran to my room, changed into some comfy clothes and done a beauty spot so that he won’t recognize who I am! I know. I know … I’m a fuckin genius … no need for compliments. *wink*

I ran downstairs and opened the door with a big smile.

“Hi sweetie!” I said as I grabbed his hand. “Come in” I continued as I opened the door wider.

“Um thanks … by the way who is Squeeze?” he asked curiously.

“Oh he’s just the neighbor … he enjoys coming here and stuff” I said trying to sound convincing.

“Okay then, I believe you” he said as he wrapped his arms around me and leaned to kiss me.

Oh boy … here we are again.

I pushed him away and started hesitating. “Um, I can’t I have something in my teeth” I said nervously. Something in my teeth? Keep going like this Blair, and your whole charade will last in a blink of an eye.

“What the hell? You’ve been acting really strange lately” he said annoyed as I jumped of the couch coz of something …

Someone from outside had entered the key in the key whole and the door was going to be open soon. I started fidgeting around not knowing what to do.

My sister is back … oh god what the hell am I going to say.

“Oh shoot! My sister is here!” I blurted out shocked. Keep going like this … now he would want to see my sister, which is practically his girlfriend.

“Your sister? You have a sister?” he asked confused “you never told me that”

“What I never told you I had a sister. I think you’re the one acting strange” I said as I saw my grandma standing in the doorway.

I let out a sigh of relief. She was exploring the inside of her big brown bag and I took that time as an advantage.

“Blair honey, I came to see you. How have you been?” she asked as she continued searching.

I pulled Joe into the kitchen before she could see him and said “Stay here, promise me you won’t move”

“Okay did she just call you B—.” I shut the door.

“Hi grandma. I’m fine how’s my oldie?” I asked as I wrapped my right hand around her shoulder leading her onto the couch.

“Alex why are you here, I thought you were going to the parents day?” she asked.

“Yes, but instead Blair went. I was sick, speaking of that you’d better go I don’t want you to be sick” I said smiling, as I stood up and went over the door.

“Oh no, my feet aren’t strong as once… I’ll stay here” she said.

Damn! No! Can my life be any complicated?

“I insist. I’ll come visit you tomorrow… I’ll promise” I said coughing (I just discovered I’m a total actor)

“Okay then … you seem pretty tired. See you honey, don’t forget to tell your mom” she continued. And before she knew it I closed the door behind her.

I rushed into the kitchen were Joe was sitting playing with his iPhone.

“Honey… I’m sorry my grandma is totally weird, she would have scared you” I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Alex, tell me what’s happening? First you say you have a sister and then you deny it, then your grandma calls you Blair?” he asked as he stood up.

“Nothing, you heard wrong and my grandma always had called me Blair. I never did really figure her out” I said.

Think of something fast Blair, then you’ll have to explain your sister why her boyfriend broke up with her. I leaned over and kissed him. Yeah I kissed him. He wrapped me closely to him and I swore the room was becoming hotter with every move.

“Joe you better go coz my mom is coming soon and she better not find you here” I said as he nodded.

Hard work I know but So far so great!
♠ ♠ ♠
Reviews = updates... so make sure to comment so we'll update soon as possible.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments =D

Bear love,
Jobros4me [&] Jkn4fluff