Double Trouble

Should've said no

I’m more of jeans and graphic tees girl but since my adorable sister is all into dresses, I had to put one on. Yeah, right now I’m dressed in a short pink dress and high heels – which by the way I’m horrible to walk in … more like I’m not capable.

Let’s just all pray to God to help me =]

“Alexis, here’s the address for the science fair, please make sure you don’t get caught okay ?” I said nervously, handing her the invite.

“Calm down, it’s going to be fine. Um, is that my dress?” she asked and I nodded firmly. “I just wore it last Saturday and I could swear I was going to give Joe a heart attack” she said laughing and letting out a snort. Which by the way the Anderson sisters are really popular for – it’s shameful and embarrassing I know.

Shucks! What am I going to wear now? I looked suspiciously into her closet.

“Last Saturday huh?” I asked trying to gain more time to look. “Um, when did you wore that one last?” I asked pointing to a black slip dress.

“In like forever! Unfortunately doesn’t fit me anymore” she said admiring the dress. “Why are you asking B?” she asked curiously. Um, well… because I have a date with your boyfriend and I don’t want to show up with a dress worn recently.

But of course, I didn’t say that! instead …

“Just curious. You’re really late, you must go” I said looking at the clock and opening the door for her.

“Oh shoot, you’re right ... have fun tonight and make sure he don’t lay a hand on you or I’ll slap him” she said with a laugh and I hugged her. Okay, Okay … I know exactly what I’m doing to my sister but I still love her. And no risk on that laying a hand on me thing – purity ring.

“Alexis!” I yelled. “ … you forgot to cover the beauty spot” I continued as I fetched some foundation to cover it. She wasn’t near my wiseness – not really an existent word but it’s in my dictionary … deal with it.

Finally she had faded from the door, I locked it and grabbed the dress from the closet…

Allow me to point that I looked pretty hot in dresses, it surely showed all my curves. And by the way the dress had fitted me like a glove, which means I’m skinnier then my sister. I’m just happy coz I always was the chubby one. I heard the bell ringing, distracting me from my thoughts. I began to take deep breaths and I was sure my heart was beating million beats per second. It’s all going to be fine … all I have to do is act like my sister. No big deal. Right?

“Hey Joe, how are you?” I asked letting out a sly smile.

“Fine … you look stunning tonight” he said with a smirk and I could feel myself blush a little. He picked out a black scarf and positioned himself behind me.

“What are you doing? Are you planning t--.” I asked concerned as he cut me off. I wonder if he ever did this to my sister… probably not. See I’m more special.

“Alexis don’t think of such ideas” he said with a giggle as he blind folded my eyes. He grabbed a hold of my hand and led me to his car. I wonder how much blind people find it difficult … I mean, just 10 seconds had passed by and I’m going to freak out. I’m serious.

“Are you alright?” he asked as I hopped into his car slowly.

“Yeah at least I’m not playing musical chairs” I said laughing. “So, where are you taking me Jonas?” I asked as I tried to turn on the radio, I felt his hand touch mine and he turned it on for me.

“You’ll see … just a little patience” he mumbled. Yeah, the patience which I happened not to have.

I began humming along with the song that was currently playing. It was ‘Broken Strings’ … which was one of the songs always playing onto my mind right now.

P.S- if someone never heard the song make sure you’ll go and listen to it … it’s worth it.

“ You can’t play on broken strings … you can’t feel anything” I began to sings loudly totally forgetting who was sitting right next to me.

“God, Alexis! I can’t feel my ears anymore. It’s not usual you sing this bad?” he said giggling. Um, right totally forgot that contrastingly me, my sister had the voice of an angel. I felt like a worm next to him, I mean come on he’s a fuckin singer with the most lovely voice. He’s the voice I hear inside my head. =]

“Mind the road Jonas” I said completely ignoring his comment.

***

Seriously! How many road must a man walk down before he admits he’s lost? I mean, I had asked him the same question – how much longer Jonas? for million times but the answer was always the same probably another 5 minutes, but more than 15 minutes passed and we were still going around the roads. Joy … and he’s the one that has been going on tours all over the world.

He just doesn’t want to admit he’s lost … ptf man are just too fond of theirselves.

“Jonas, are we lost?” I asked for like the millionth time by now.

“Of course not!” he exclaimed. Yeah right as if I believe you… he’s getting on my nerves.

“That’s what you said the time before and the before and --.” I was cut off by him slamming of the steering wheel and the car stopped.

“Fine, I think we’re lost. Why can’t I do something right?” he said loudly with a different tone in his voice. I took off the scarf from around my eyes – no need for it anymore, and looked at him.

“Come on Jonas, it’s totally fine” I said travelling my hand into his hair. Just how I imagined it to be – soft. I looked around and saw a beach a couple of miles in front of us.

“Let’s go there!” I exclaimed as I went out of the car.

“No Alexis, it says danger” he said pointing to a DANGER sign.

“What happened to Mr. DJ Danger?” I asked, continuing walking to the beach as he followed me.

“By the way happy three months anniversary babe” he said as he intertwined our fingers. “I wanted to take you to the restaurant were we went for our first date but now ..” he continued. Awww isn’t he sweet? And apparently it was our 3 months anniversary… well not our – their.

Anyways …

I think Alexis totally forgot about this … wow not the Alexis that I know. She would never have forgot.

“Again it’s fine Joe … and same to you” I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek. We passed the gate and went to sit on the sand, I was totally admiring the stars trying to make any sorts of shape out of them. I do this with clouds too – it’s fun. I could almost swear I saw a B and a J some were.

I know I sound like a freak … and you could stop laughing.

“Feeling hot Jonas?” I said as he raised a brow. “Not in that sense perv … I meant like want go swimming?” I asked again. Was he really thinking what I think he was thinking? Interesting but not that needy Jonas.

“Aren’t you concerned why they put that sign over there?” he asked.

“Oh come on … nothing’s really wrong in here. Are you afraid that a shark comes and bite you?” I said teasing.

“Ugh I hate when you do that. Fine, let’s go than” he said standing up and pulled his shirt up. Nice abs Jonas, really good for a 19 year old. I stood there staring and admiring the view – stop Blair … you’re not needy, it’s just his chest.

I made my way and shivered as the cold sea touched me. “What? You’re afraid of cold water?” he said teasing. He was surely seeking for revenge … but I’m not giving him any satisfaction. No, no.

“Of course not Jonas!” I said jumping into the water. I came out of with a loud gasp and felt a pair of arms around me.

“Come here!” he mumbled as he wrapped his arms tighter around me. I turned around and examined his perfection, as he came closer to me for a kiss. I used all my force to put him under water. That serves him right.

“Ha-ha … you should learn not to mess with Blair Anderson” I said whooping around. I know I was acting foolish and probably it’s not my sister’s style but he was into me … so let’s continue.

“Blair?!” he said as I literally froze into place. I’m a fuckin loser … LOO-SER !! This ain’t going to last for long … what was I thinking? You want to know the answer – I wasn’t thinking. I shouldn’t have done this to my sister …I shouldn’t have done this to Joe and I should just tell the truth right away.

“Um Joe … I need to tell you something” I said completely serious. I’m so in need of a script right now… but this is no movie it’s pure life.

“Yeah?”

“Um, do you remember that day at Starbucks?” I said as he nodded. I haven’t the slightest idea of what to say, maybe – 'It wasn’t Alexis the one you saw, it was me and I’ve been lying to you since then'. Yeah right, I say that and I’ll end up with a puck on the face from Joe… then he would just let me in the water and I’ll be eaten by sharks.

Or maybe.

I could just forget about everything that happened the last few weeks and just continue with my normal life as Alexis’s sister, it should be our little secret.

“Um, nothing. Just forget about it okay? It’s getting late we should go, we don’t even know where we are” I said with a giggle.

“What?! The fun was just starting to begin. I always said you’re not the fun type” he said sadly making me a puppy face. Maybe my sister is not the fun type, but Blair Anderson is a fun machine.

“Oh yeah! What should change your mind Jonas” I said as I travelled my hand into his hair.

“Maybe this.” He said as he pressed his lips with mine, he trapped my bottom lip and sucked on it firmly. I knew he wanted to be in control but not with me Jonas… can’t deal with man who thinks they’re in control just because they’re man! Blair all the way. I wrapped my hands onto his shoulder and pressed him harder with me, making sure that the space between us would disappear.

I was in an open area surrounded by sea and still I could feel the place becoming hotter by each step we made. I pulled away for a second and tried to catch my breath. Then I kissed him again firmly just for a few seconds and pulled away again. Teaser I know.

“Had enough fun Jonas? Now let’s go” I said leaving him there like an idiot. I know that I’m the idiot here but I just love to leave guys wanting more, and never knowing what the next move would be. It’s my thing with guys and let me tell you it works, they’re be begging for more on their knees.

I heard him let out a frustrated sigh. Poor kid, I was just starting to turn him on and I finished the thing in the middle.

****

I slammed the door shut behind me and smiled at what just happened. His kisses, everything was making me wanting him more but then the thought that it was just a whole charade made the big smile on my face fade away.

Why is life so difficult?

What the hell did Joe had to show up that day at Starbucks?

Why does he have to be so irresistible?

And most of all….

“Why did I had to choose from the most two persons I care about?

My sister or Joe?

How I wish I had a big book with all the answers on it… life would be so simple. And with that last thought I made my way up lazily to fall asleep into my lovin bed and dream about Joe. =]
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter for you hunnies.
What do you think about this story so far? I need your response guys.
And pretty pretty please with cherries on top .... leave some comments.
Thanks alot guys .... Love you all =D

Follow us on twitter:

http://twitter.com/Nokkla .... Ritianne

http://twitter.com/fluffij .... Monique

See you there =]