Agent Paradox

Intro

If you ever join the “Secret Service”, then my name will most likely come up. Agent Paradox or Paradox for short. I’m the guy who makes all the dumb decisions and somehow completes the mission. The “Secret Service” does keep a lot of secrets from the public. Well that’s obvious right? That’s why we’re called the “Secret Service”. Moving on. The types of things we have are only the things people dream about. Like cell regeneration and hover cars. Of course there are some things still in process at the moment, but we all are making progress towards them. After all, coming up with a teleport system isn’t easy. In fact, I think it’ll be the last thing we create in the next ten years. Despite all the creations, being an agent isn’t bad. Its almost like you’re a spy really. It gives you that feeling you always had when you eavesdrop on your older sister’s phone calls to see who she likes. That’s YOUR experience. My experience is much worse. I get the worse missions that last the longest time. In a way, I don’t mind. I always get this hunch that something weird is going on while I’m away. I get this feeling because my wife is the commander of my quadrant. She distributes all the missions based on “skill” and “experience”. I think there something more. Something she’s not telling anyone else. Who knows? Maybe I’ll find out soon enough.