Talk Is Cheap and Lies Are Expensive

Es-cop-pay

"Don't worry, with this you won't ever need to worry about controlling your powers ever again," the man in the white coat reassured me.

"I don't worry! I can't handle them just fine!" I yelled.

"The park?" he asked.

"I---"

"Or the homeless shelter?"

"But I---"

"Or the church?"

"But I---!"

"Shh, relax. Ms. Hinote"

And I blacked out.

-------------------------
==Regular POV==
-------------------------

"Come on, wake up," I heard one of the boys try to wake me.

"Uggh c'omon guys. It's Saturday," I moaned.

"Seriously! Playing dead doesn't work here." I realized this wasn't the Brotherhood boys. I opened my eyes. I was still in my jammys, and surrounded by people. There was a closed off room in the cell, probably the bathroom.

"Where am I?" I groaned.

"Somewhere in Serbia I think. It's really cold so yea," the boy who woke me said.

"Serbia!? Serious!?"

"Yea. It's pretty no man's land here. I'm Ozzie," he stretched out his hand.

"Liana."

"Well Liana, you must be pretty powerful."

"Why?"

"Cause this is for level fours and fives," an old woman in the corner sighed.

"Meu Dumnezeu meu Dumnezeu!" a little girl wailed.

"Huh?" I titled my head.

"We don't know. No one speaks her language," Ozzie said. It did sound familiar though ...

"So what can you do?" Ozzie asked me.

"Morpher. I can also morph other objects---with some light restrictions. You?"

"I can make the dead undead. And infect someone with a flesh eating disease."

"How quick does it work?"

"A few minutes. Slow and painful too. But I never used it, only when I was in danger."

"When was that?"

"When they came for me."

-----------------------------
Someone Else's POV
-----------------------------

I poked the green boy again. Finally! HE groaned and twitched.

"Hey sweetie, wake up," I said.

"Wha ... where am I?" he had his eyes half open.

"Level 1-2 of the mutant hell."

"Level 1-2?" he said.

"They deemed our power not strong enough so they take us into that room and try to make us 'better'."

"Better?"

"Anyone who went in, never went out. I'm Candee by the way."

"Toad---I mean Todd. Only my teammates call me Toad."

"Well Todd---" I was cut off by a man in white coming towards us.

"Todd Tolansky? Come here you. We're going to 'fix' you," on fix, the man used air quotes.

Todd started shaking. "Fi-fix?"

"Hm-hmph!" And with that, a brawlic man picked up Todd and ignoring his screams took him into the room.

"Owell poor bastard," I sighed. I felt bad. Besides the green skin and the odd smell, the poor kid didn't need to die.

------------------
==3rd POV==
------------------

They found out where the Prison was. In was in the frozen wasteland of northern Serbia/Eastern Russia. They were now flying a plane to Serbia for the rescue mission.

"Prepare for landing," Wolverine said. The plane slid across the ice for a bit, but the landing was safe.

"Well Magnus?" Wolverine asked when they were about a mile away from the Prison.

"The doors are all non-metal. They're smart," Magneto sighed.

"Well there goes are element of surprise," Wolverine sighed. "How else can we---?"

"Blob?" Magneto suggested.

"Yea but that puts him in dan---" Wolverine was once again cut off. But this time it was an earthquake enough to split the ice and break open ALL the doors and then some.

"Well that works too. You okay kid?" Wolverine asked Lance just nodded, but his head really hurt. IT was a big, massive headache.

"Alright listen. Nightcralwler, distract the guards in front with some of your fancy acrobat shit. Quicksilver, Avalanche, and Scarlet Witch; go rescue Liana. She should be with the level four to fives. Shadowcat, Rogue, and Blob; go find Toad, Berserker, and Jubilee. They should be with the level one to threes. Me and Magneto will get Beast. Tabby, Pyro, and Gambit; I want you three to go and make exits. You know what I mean. Alright, mutants out," Wolverine said.

-----------------------------
Another Mutant's POV
-----------------------------

When the earthquake shattered the building, I knew my end was near. Maybe not as dramatic as that, but still.

"Hey! Didn't you say you knew a mutant like that?" my cell mate said.

"Yes. Along time ago."

"Well what d'you think of that?"

"The tremor? I think of it as you do."

"The same guy?"

"Maybe." I racked my brain. Then that will mean one of two things. He was captured, or this was a rescue mission. I closed my eyes and notion my cell mate to be quiet, but really it didn't matter. I could concentrate either way.

I'm going to die I'm going to die!
Why meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?
I'ma fucking kill you all! HEAR!!!? KILL EVERY LAST ONE!
I hope no one finds out I'm a mutant.
Fucking freaks.
Where is she? Logan said level four to five ...


Aaah so it was a rescue mission. Level four to five, could it be ...? I decided to continue my search.

Proč am JÁ zde? Celek JÁ did was natáhnout ...
Why do I have to guard this cell?
Distract ze guard he zays. Poofz away he zays. What vappens when zey catch me?
What the flippers ... Lance!? I know they---

Having fun Cæsar?

Ahhh Xavier. Hrm I should of known you rounded up this rescue group.

I saw his memories Cæsar. You altered them?

Oh quiet.
I cut off the connection. Well time for my amazing Houdini skills. Using my mind, I busted open the box the locked us in this cell and busted open our collars.

"Go," I instructed. I ran out my self. Now I must fine my children.

-------------------------
==Regular POV==
-------------------------

Haha! I knew they'd rescue me! Now we wait.

"What was that?" everyone asked.

"Our escape," I said.

"No one ever escaped here," Ozzie sighed.

"First for everything."

Just then, in the make-shift door the earthquakes created, a streak of silver knocked down all the guards and took there guns. The streak stopped in front of the cell.

"Miss me Liana?" Pietro grinned.

"'TRO! I never been so glad to see you!!!" I squealed.

"He sis," Lance appeared. "Wow 'Tro ..."

"Yea yea," Pietro ran around all the guards and then to the code box for the cell. In rapid speed he swiped each card until the door opened. Then he grabbed a collar code box and his fingers rapidly danced across the keypad until we were all unlocked.

"Aha!" I jumped. My powers were back.

"Cine ... cine eşti tu oameni? Ajută-mă help!" the little girl cried.

"Noi sîntem aici la spre rescue tu. Tu eşti Român?" Pietro said in ... aha! That's where I knew the language from. It was Romanian.

"Da meu numele meu este Kalya."

"Al meu is Pietro , a veni cu eu. I'll a lua tu afară de aici," then Pietro turned to us. "I'll take her. You go rescue some more people!" And he ran off with the girl on his back.

"Well what are you guys waiting for. Listen, there's gonna be explosions, like from three different places. Follow the noise okay?" Lance said.

"Follow the explosions?" a girl asked.

"Yes. Now come on!" Wanda hissed. We ran off, sure to set free others, and I realized that Ozzie was following us.

"Can I help?" he asked.

"Sure!" I said.

-------------------------
===Kitty's POV===
-------------------------

We finally got to the level one to threes. We found Ray and Jubilee, but no Toad.

"Where is he?" Freddy freaked.

"Who?" A girl asked us.

"Our friend. He has green skin," I said.

"Aw Todd?" she said.

"Yea ... why aw?" Rogue asked.

"Well, they kinda took him into that room. No one ever comes out," she pointed to a door.

"What!?" Freddy wailed.

"Caome on! Let's go get 'im!" Rogue ran towards the door.

"Look," I turned to the girl. "Tell everyone to follow the explosions." She nodded. Soon I saw Liana, Lance, Wanda, and another boy come towards us.

"Toad's in there!" Freddy pointed to the door.

"We'll get him," Lance said.

"Okay, we'll get others!" I ran off.

--------------------------------
Again an unknown POV
--------------------------------

Guys! you came for me!

Of course Toad!

Hey get out of here!

Not so fast!


I felt the world shake. I heard some screams, but the were cut short.

Toad, next time tried not to spit so hard.

Sorry. Alitte coke'll get it out.

Yea yea.

Hey guys what about this girl?

Huh. Hrm didn't see her. Freddy you can break it?

I can try.


Once again my tiny world began to shake. I heard a small crack. Then another. Then----

KRASH!!!!!!!!!!

I landed hard on the floor.

"Yo you okay?" I heard some one ask me.

"Uh guys. We got company ..." I heard another boy say.

"Sweetheart can you open your eyes?" a girl asked me. I shrugged. I tried to open them. First the light was too blinding and all I saw were blurs. A blur of white was coming towards us. I screamed and spit. I heard the white-cloaked man screamed. Was acidic spit part of their experiment?

"Ah can't!" I moaned.

"Okay then. Braced yourself. Lance, bury them," A harsher girl voice growled. The floor below me shook.

"Listen, open your eyes for two seconds and get on the back of the big Blob in front of you okay?" the softer girl's voice said.

What choice did I have? Go with strangers or stay here an be a lab rat? I choose the obvious answer. I did as I was told and the big blob ran.

"Let's get out of here!" a boy's voice yipped.

------------------------
==Pietro's POV==
------------------------

I was running with the little girl on my back when we were cornered.

"Copertă al tău urechi,' she said. Cover your ears.

"Da," I said and covered them. I faintly heard a screech which I was sure if I didn't cover my ears, I've would of ended up like the guards: paralyzed and sporadic.

"Whoa ..." I mumbled. I continued to run and found a room full of lab coats surrounding a table.

"What! Get them!" one of them yelled. I dodged them and saw the mutant on the table. I took out all the IV's and needles out of her. Her eyes snapped open and had a orangish glow to them.

"Wanna see me lose control!?" she growled.

----------------------
=Cæsar's POV=
----------------------

"Well if it isn't Seeker. You know if they find you---" Magnus started.

"I'm dead yes. Now can we get this over with?" I sighed.

"Seeker? You mean ... " Wolverine started to say.

"Yes yes I am the father of Lance and Liana can we get through this rescue mission?

"Uh yes!" Wolverine said. We ran the next detention center.

"Help me please!" A girl begged.

"This is the corridor for mutants who are used for the MRD," Wolverine pointed to her.

"Yes but I'm not here on my own free will! You're not ganna leave me here are you?" she asked.

"No of course not," I exploded the code box. "Come on follow us."

"Thank you. I'm Kacey by the by," she said.

With the three of us, we also freed Hank McCoy. Running I saw them for the first time in person for twelve years. They were trapped with some other mutants at gunpoint. They stood no chance. Without me of course. I blew up all the guards brains. My power comes in handy like that. She was the first to realize it was me.

"You!" she yelled.

"Yes yes you can kill me later!" I yelled. "Just get out of here!"

She nodded, and so did Lance. We ran outside with some hundred mutants. The X-Jet, always prepared, was waiting for us.

"You coming Seeker?" Magnus asked me.

"Yes why not? Why tried to postpone the unavoidable." And I boarded the plane with my extremely dangerous and revengeful daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Convo between Pietro and little girl

Who ... who are you people? Help me!

We are here to rescue you. You are Romanian?

Yes my my name is Kalya

Mine is Pietro, come with me. I'll get you out of here

Ozzie
KAcey
Candee
Ms. Hinote
Girl who can't see well