Different

Crazy Thoughts

Willows P.O.V

I stared at jaden while he looked at my pictures. I hoped they didn’t reveal too much about me…. How embarrassing! I could tell he got to the “one” picture by the look on his face. Not to mention that he was also thinking about it.

One? What does that mean? Oh well. Looks cool anyways.

After he was done, he looked up at me. “These are really good.”

“You think so?” Was he serious?

“Yeah.” He smiled. Yay! I didn’t suck at photography like I thought I did. “Can I see yours?”

“Sure.” Jaden’s photos were…. really random. One was of a running squirrel, another of a picture of a horse, the school mascot, and one of a tree. They weren’t bad photos, I mean, the angles were nice and interesting, but they made no sense… at least I didn’t think so.. “You’re are pretty good too. But how do they represent you?” I asked.

hmm… how to explain? Most of the pictures were of things I turned into before. But I can’t let her know that… “They don’t. I’m just taking pics of things I like.”

Wait…. What did he just think? I was used to weird thoughts, sick thoughts too, and good at hiding my expression when I heard them. But this thought was way too weird. Does Jaden seriously think he’s a dog? Or a tree?

“Is something wrong?” He asked me.

“N-no.” I couldn’t help the stutter. I was so confused! “Come on. I think it’s time to get back to class.” I hurried off to get away from his thoughts. I needed to think. That boy thinks he’s a dog! No wonder he took to me so easily. He’s crazy too. But he doesn’t seem crazy. There has to be some other explanation.
As I got on the bus, I sat alone. As usual. No one wants to sit near me. Or so I thought. I stared at Jaden, who was sitting next to me. I wasn’t going to be alone today. The thought filled me with warmth. “Hey.” he smiled.

“Hey.”

There was an awkward silence after. Well.. Silence for him anyway.

Ah, what should I say? I want to talk to her more, but it’s Friday! Our stop comes up soon…. Maybe….

“ Hey Willow?”

“Yeah?” I raised my eyebrow suspiciously.

“Since I’m new here, I don’t really know the neighborhood that well, plus it’s a Friday and I have nothing to do anyway, mind if we hang out?”

“Sure.” I smiled. To tell the truth, I was really starting to like Jaden. I just wished I knew what he meant earlier in his thoughts….. Maybe I’d get to ask him when I showed him around.
As the bus stopped at my street, me and Jaden got up, ready to start our Friday adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in a while.... school and what not... but i might be getting a laptop soon, so hopefully, that will speed up the process! thanks for reading my subscribers! comments are sweet :]