Status: In epically diabolical action!!!

I'm not okay! Save me MCR!

Give 'em Hell, kid

“Do you realise how much damage your concert has done to this community?!” some random police officer screeched at the band.
“Ummm… dude, could you be any louder?! Jeez!” Frank rubbed his forehead with his hand. Major. Hangover.
“Mikey,” Gerard whispered behind his hand, “We seriously gotta keep Frankie outta the booze!”
The cop death-glared.
“You five are in an abnormally large amount of trouble! I wouldn’t treat this like an after-school detention!”
Gerard mimed locking his lips and throwing away the key.
The cop’s nostrils flared. Ew! Nose hair!
Bob and Ray giggled childishly, but flashed back to a straight face as soon as the cop turned around.
“This band has caused Americans worldwide pain, and torment! The last time! You are dealing with the FBI now. There’s no turning back,”
“You just contradicted yourself!” Ray interjected, “You said Americans worldwide, that’s silly!”
“Ugh! You’re all like children! When will you grow up and start acting like men?!?!” Mr Cop-Man yelped.
“I will when you will!” Bob announced, and stuck out his tongue.
“Insolent brats!”
“I know you are, but what am I?”
“Don’t test my patience!”
“Don’t test my patience!” Frank mimicked.
“Stop that!”
“Stop that!”
“Don’t make me get the commissioner in here!” Mr Cop-Man threatened.
“I’ll get my Mommy to write a strongly worded letter to you!”
“… what?”
“That’s what I thought.” Frank settled back into his chair with a smug smile.
“Nice one!” Bob slapped him five, followed by Ray.
“Ow Ray! You gave me five too hard!” wailed Frank.
“Oh-Em-Gee I’m sorry Frankie!”
“Did someone say my name?” Gerard’s head snapped up.
“No, Gee, it didn’t. Go back to sleep,” Ray soothed. Gerard nodded adorably, yawned, and then buried his face into his brother’s shoulder. Mikey patted his head in a brotherly manner.
“Now, the only thing left to do with you boys is,” Mr Cop-Man began, but was silenced by the sudden appearance of a black-clad man in the doorway.
“Commissioner!” Mr Cop-Man attempted a terrible salute, which I must frown upon. ‘Coz you only do that in the military, to an outranking officer. Stupid Mr Cop-Man… “Leave,” instructed the Commissioner indifferently, and Mr Cop-Man did so with out protesting.
“You are the band known as My Chemical Romance?” The Commissioner raised his head slightly; obviously he was used to looking intimidating.
And obviously, Gerard, Frank and Ray had no respect for authority.
“No! We’re The Used!” shouted Ray.
“I’m Bert!” Gerard added.
“I’m Quin!” said Frank.
“No you bastard! I’m Quin!” Ray interjected.
“No way José!”
“Yes way,”
“Nuh uh,”
“Yuh uh”
“Nuh-“
“Shuddup!”
“Yes Mr Commissioner,” they chanted in unison.
“Thank you,” he muttered, “Now pay attention to what I’m saying. Your careers depend on it,”
“Yes Mr Commissioner,” they chanted once more.
*Death Glare*
Gerard mimed locking his lips and throwing the key over his shoulder.
“Idiot…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short, but I've read shorter. Sammy's turn!
I'm co-writing it with her!!!