The Good Guy Always Gets the Bad Girl

Explanation

She was still in her cloths from last night she looked so sad it was breaking my heart.

"Billy thank you for coming i need your help" Charlie said.

"You know i will try to help you anyway i can" Dad said looking at my imprint.

I leaned down to my dad and whispered "Dad that is my imprint"

" This is Jezabel Sanderson and she has a family problem i don't want her to go into foster care so if i can find her a foster family she doesn't have to i was hoping you could help since"Charlie explained.

I looked at her again Jezabel didn't seem to fit her but that didn't matter i saw something on her arm i couldn't make it out from here.

"Can i ask what happened" My dad asked looking at Jezabel.

" Um I broke my mom's boyfriends arm when he made like he was going to force himself on me my mom was drunk and passed out" Jezabel said without looking at us.

"Well i will be happy to take you in Jezabel do you have your stuff" My dad said.

I was pissed that a guy tired to force himself on her but happy that she at least knew how to take care of herself.

"I got all her cloths in the car i asked bobby to put them and i will get the rest of the stuff out of her house" Charlie said but he was holding something back.

"What are you not telling Charlie" Jezabel said looking worried.

I wanted to take the look off of her face so bad.

"Your mother is trying to say she gave you your car and she wants it back" Charlie said looking sad at jezabel.

" It's in Bobby's name how can she do that it's not even in my cause i wouldn't put her name on it" She said jumping up.

"In that case all i need is to look at that paper and then when the papers clear and billy is your foster father get him to change the paperwork you don't need to be driving it " Charlie said to her.

" I would be happy to do that for you do you so is there anything you need to do before we take you to the house and get you settled" Dad said smiling at her.

" To change would be great " She said smiling back.

" OK i will go get it " Charlie said and left.

"Oh Jezabel this is my son Jacob Black" He introduced me.

"Hey I'm Jezabel as you heard" She said holding her hand out to me.

I shook her hand that's when i saw what i saw earlier bruises in the shape of finger prints i was pissed

Charlie came back in and handed her a bag

"We will meet you at the desk once your dressed"Charlie said following behind us shutting the door.

We walked to the desk and will we where waiting Charlie and billy finished talking about her living with us my imprint with me all the time this was wonderful and it was summer.

"You don't have to worry about money Jezabel's Grandmother was rich before she died Jezabel lived with her and took care of her so she left it all to her Jezabel doesn't use it much she still have a job during the summer fixing cars with bobby at His garage and as you heard she has her own car" Charlie Explained.

" Is she as bad as she looks" My dad asked.

" No since her grandma she tries to keep people away she is really sweet she just has the whole thing where if people can't look beyond her tattoos and clothes she doesn't want them as friends anyway" Charlie answered.

Then we heard heals clicking coming at us we look to see Jezabel

" OK are we ready to go " she said.

"Yes we are you going to say bye" dad said.

" Thank you Charlie " she said and hugged him.

"I will come by with your stuff and car i will see if i can get the paperwork done today but most likely it will be tomorrow" Charlie said.

We all told him bye and left while we where in the truck

" Thank you so much for this i can pay you for staying or cook and clean or anything like that or both" She told my dad.

" It's fine i don't mind taking you in and paying just worry about yourself OK" My dad told her.

When we got to the house dad asked me to show her to my other sisters old room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need Help i want to start my stories again but i would like some help on all or one of my story please message me