Tell Your Heart to Wait a Little Longer

You Got A Crew, I Got A Crew Too

"I think you should wear that out in public," Elly giggled while the cashier ran Jamie's credit card through the machine.

"I don't think so," Jamie smiled and the woman handed her the bag.
"Thanks," Jamie said and they walked out of the store.

"Where to next?" Elly said when they were outside.
"Where ever you want to go," She smiled and Elly dragged her to a store across the street.

"Nothing I could ever wear," Elly sighed.
"Why?"
"Because I don't wear a size zero and look like a skank," Elly turned around from the shirt she was looking at and looked at Jamie with an evil eye.

"No," Jamie said flatly.
"Oh come on!" Elly whined.
"I'll buy you Starbucks," Jamie offered.
"Fine," Elly huffed and they walked out of the store empty handed.

“Hello! Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?” A girl who looked around 19, greeted from behind the counter.

“Tall vanilla bean frappachino please,” Jamie ordered and dug around in her purse for her wallet.
“I’ll have one too,” Elly smiled.
“Five twenty-seven,” The girl said punching the buttons. Jamie handed her the cash and waited over by the other counter.

“So do you really think Derek will like it?” Elly asked curiously.
“I hope he does,” Jamie said looking down at the hardwood floors.

“You know what we should do tonight,” Elly said taking a sip of her drink when the lady slid it across the counter to them.

“What?” Jamie said doing the same.
“We should have a party.”

Jamie looked at Elly like a deer in the headlights, “No.”
“Why not!?” Elly whined as they walked out the door to Jamie’s car.
“Because,” Jamie said unlocking it.
“why?”
“Because I do horrible and stupid things when I get drunk,” Jamie said sliding into the car.
“Who said you were going to get drunk?” Elly asked cocking her eye brow.
“Any time there’s a party, I manage to get drunk,” She said looking at Elly, “Trust me.”

The girls drove back home after making a quick stop to Wal-Mart and picking up some groceries for Jamie.

“Thanks for coming shopping Elle,” Jamie said putting the car in park.
“Anytime,” She said grinning a goofy grin.
“What?” Jamie laughed.
“Nothing,” She said getting out of the car, “You’re a loser.”
“Suck a dick Elly,” Jamie said getting out as well.
“Only if it’s yours,” She smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been so long!
that's because im oging through another alex phase.
i know. it sucks, but deal with it.

horse show this weekend! :D
school's almost over! yay!