Tell Your Heart to Wait a Little Longer

How I Could Just Kill A Man

Derek left and Jamie couldn’t fall back asleep. She rolled over and looked at the clock which displayed nine fifty-seven. She sighed and decided it was time to get out of bed.

She grabbed her phone of the table by her bed and opened the new text she had gotten from Derek. Disappointedly she shut her phone and put it back where it was.

“Four days,” She mumbled as she made her way to the shower. Once she was done she rummaged through her closet, trying to find something nice to wear. After debating whether she should wear the pink top or the blue top with her favorite pair of jeans, she settled on the blue one, grabbing her purse as well. Jamie walked downstairs, opening her fridge and staring at the unappealing contents. She shut the door and opened her pantry. The box of brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts caught her attention as she took a step for them. She ripped open the package, shoving one in her mouth, and the other with the wrapper in her purse.

“Where ya goin?” Elly asked as Jamie walked over to her car.
“Shopping,” Jamie smiled, digging around in her bag for her sunglasses.
“For?” Elly asked.
“Food, clothes,” Jamie said naming random things off the top of her head.
“Oh,” Elly said looking down at the ground.
“You wanna come?” Jamie asked, “I’m going to need a girl’s opinion.”
“Sure!” Elly smiled and jumped into the car with her.

“What are we doing here?” Elly asked almost sounding disgusted. They had pulled up in front of some fancy lingerie shop just a few blocks from Rodeo Drive.

“I told you I needed to go shopping!” Jamie laughed.
“Here?” Elly questioned again.
“And I needed a girl’s opinion,” Jamie reminded.
“Alright,” Elly sighed and they got out of the car.

Jamie began browsing through the racks and it wasn’t long before Elly was throwing things at her and shoving her towards the fitting rooms.

“Come out!” Elly shouted.
“I can’t believe you even picked this out!” Jamie said shocked.
“Oh come on! I bet it doesn’t even look that bad!” Elly said from the other side of the door.

“Here,” Jamie said as she walked out, acting nervous and shy.

“It’s not even that sexy, so stop trying to cover yourself up,” Elly said and Jamie reached for her hoodie.
“It just feels weird,” Jamie said almost disappointed.

Elly got up from her chair and stood in front of Jamie, grabbing her arms and making her listen, “We are going to find that amazingly sexy outfit that Derek won’t wait to take off of you.”

Elly dragged Jamie over to one of the full length mirrors, “Do you see the body you have?”
“Yeah,” Jamie said boredly.
“You have great curves, and rock hard abs, and these huge boobs! Alright?” Elly said with wide eyes and a smile on her face, “I’d kill to have a body like yours. And hell just because you live in California, you’ve even got the golden tan to make your hair and eyes even more pretty!”

Elly looked at Jamie seriously, “Do you know how many guys would kill to even talk to you?”

Jamie looked in the mirror at herself before answering Elly, “Yeah.”

“Then stop covering yourself up and show a little skin!” Elly cheered and pushed Jamie back into the dressing room.

Elly made an happy face that almost looked disgusted when Jamie came back out.

“What?” She asked.
“Too froo froo-ey,” Elly said shooing Jamie back with her hands.

“Well?” Jamie said.
“Don’t think so,” Elly said shaking her head.
“What’s wrong with it now?” Jamie said confused.
Too much skin,” Elly said, “You have to save a little of a surprise!”

“Alright,” Jamie said trudging back into the dressing room yet again.

“It’s cute,” Elly smiled.
“Yeah I think I like it,” Jamie said tugging at the hem.
“I think you could find something a bit prettier though,” Elly said.

“Elly,” Jamie called from the dressing room.
“Yeah?”
“I think this is the one,” Jamie said walking out with a huge smile on her face.

“That looks gorgeous on you!” Elly shouted rather loud, getting a few looks from the other women in the store.

“It does,” Jamie said smoothing the fabric over her stomach.
"Buy it!" Elly shouted. Jamie stood in the full length mirror and looked at herself. She was surprised at how well she looked. She smiled and pictured Derek's face when he would see her next.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo sorry for not updating.
but i get to see fall out boy and all time low and cobra starship on saturday!
i'm sooooooooooo excited! :D