Love Like Cyanide

Do Not Enter

I had to say, with Derrik gone for the rest of the day, I was extremely bored. You could say that he was my entertainment system.

So what did I do with my time? I sat on the couch in the living room and mesmerized myself with his paintings on the walls. The next exciting event I accomplished was laying on my bed listening to "Andy, You're a Star" by The Killers.

"'CAUSE ANDY, YOU'RE A STAR! IN NOBODY'S EYES BUT MINE!" I shouted rather than sang at the top of my lungs. I felt like a crazy drunk singing loudly while stumbling from the bar back to my car.

I laughed. That thought made me think of Mark. No, it wasn't because he stumbled around like a drunk sometime singing songs. It was because all my crazy times have been with him...up until he had a set future and I came here with Derrik.

I sighed. I wasn't sure what I could do. There were certainly many things to be done, but I wasn't sure if Derrik would want me touching stuff that I wasn't supposed to. My eyes closed with slight frustration.

My eyes opened though and I thought of something. I could always do some...secret touring of the house. There were still places--rooms I haven't seen yet. Thinking of it made me excited but slightly nervous. What if Derrik came back when I was wandering around? Then I remembered that he would be gone until past midnight. This was my chance.

I felt the texture of the wallpaper as I led my hands across the walls in the hallway. I stopped when the hall ended at Derrik's room. I considered briefly looking in there but was then halted by the memory of his words...

"That, is my room. Meaning you don't go in there...ever. Understand?"

Well, one small peak never killed anyone.

I felt like there should be a sign on the door in bold letters that read "DO NOT ENTER." It wasn't locked so I just had to twist the handle carefully and push. The door creaked with warning. Then I smelled something repulsive hit my senses. I gagged and covered my nose and mouth with my hand. I pushed the door further open. My eyes widened.

My hand dropped to my side as I gasped in complete and utter shock. In the center of the room was a bed with tan blood-stained sheets and handcuffs lying on the pillow. My eyes flickered to the corners of the room, where the corpses piled up.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Chelsea--you know why..
XD