Sequel: Running With Scissors

Those Worse Off Than You

Part 101

We stopped laughing when we looked up when the attention of the bell that wrung when the door opened went off. Entering the building, were not only the 'cool crowd', but also, Alex. You know- the buy who seems to pick on Ace just because he can.

They looked around, took off their sunglasses and smirked as they nodded in our direction- a motion so slick, I would say it were about to fall off the face of the earth. They bounced over to us and pushed Angel out of the way, standing not a foot infront of my face.

"What do you want," I asked, crossing my arms.

I observed Alex's greasy starnds of hair falling across his face, not clever enough to cover the smirk he revealed. "I," he started, turning to his friends with a quick chuckle. "Want a rematch. With you," he said, pushing me aside and grabbing Ace by the strings of his hoddy, pulling him up. "I think here is a perfect place. There's no one to stop us. And I can actually give you the ass-kicking you deserve, you little useless shit."

Ace looked up at him, wide eyed and didn't say a word.

"Just leave him alone," I butted in. "He never does anything to you!"

"Why don't you just piss off before I knock you out too. You're a pest. You're no more useful then he is! Well- even this little shit is of no use to the world," he stated, turning towards Angel. "He thinks he's all perfect because he's a good boy!"

"Oh- go smoke more dope," I insulted, spitting on him.

He let go of Ace and turned to me, pushing me up against the nearest arcade game. "You know what- I know what happened, I can torture you in more ways then one," he stated with a grin, slidding his hands down my body, making me feet nausseous.

"Alex, piss off," Ace stated.

"What'd you say, you little punk," he turned back, apporaching Ace in built-up anger.

"I said piss off," Ace repeated quietly.