Sequel: Running With Scissors

Those Worse Off Than You

Part 31

"Want a drink," a smelly, tall boy asked, leaning over the couch, near my shoulder. I flinched away from him.

"No thank you."

He smirked, "You're pretty."

"Uh- thank you," I relpied uncomfortably, shifting in the chair.

"You wanna go somewhere?"

"No thank you..."

"Aw- common sweety; it'll be fun." He touched my shoulder.

"No thank you..."

"Common," he said and grabbed me, pulling me up.

"No," I fought, trying to step back, only getting pulled in closer and shoved against the wall. "Let me go, please."

He leaned his face in close to mine. He smelt like vomit and booze. He started kissing my neck, but he kept his hands on my arms; making sure that I didn't fight. "Go away, please," I asked, trying to push him off in another direction.

"You know you want me," he commented.

"No- I'm really sure I don't," I stated. Where was Ace? I wanted to go home...

The man grabbed my waist, moving his hands all over. He knew I couldn't push him off if I tried. "Go away," I screamed.

"What are you gonna do, sweety," he mocked.

"This," I screamed and kneed the guy in the groin as soon as the bright idea came to mind.

He didn't seem bothered by it. He just pushed my down on the couch and leaned over me.

"Hey asshole," I heard a voice scream from across the room.