She's Like a Shot, Good 'Till Morning

She Doesn't Swallow

The bright lights of the sun burned through my eyes finally waking me up. An instant rumble retched through my stomach and I run to the small hotel bathroom. My head spinning like a tidal wave as I begin regurgitating last night’s drinks and food. Like a waterfall with no end for five minutes straight my mouth spewed a green-orange vomit, the near-to-other worldly smell clearing all five of my senses; I stumble over my feet as I shakily stare at the reflection of myself, wincing at the pain in my temples.

I drop my boxers before starting the hot water of the grey shower-bath. My toes touch the cold bottom as water gathers around them up to heel. I shove my head under the spout, letting the water drench me. I pick up the mini bar of red soap and run it between my palms a few times, getting them nice an’ soapy.

The curtain shifts open and with out a word she steps in behind me, her arms wrapping around my lower waist. “Afternoon,” I murmur under the running water. Her head nods against my back as her hands rub along my hips. Her nails nick along my waistline. I shrug her off and turn to face her, shoving my lips to hers and reaching for her thigh. She giggles and shoves me away and I slide, I grasp at the tile with one hand and her with my other.

As the water beats down on my back she gets down on her sopping knees and takes hold of my hips. Her tongue swabs against her lips before she drapes her warm mouth around my shaft. I close my eyes zealously and tangle my fingers in her dampening hair. It feels like her tongue and mouth are moving in separate directions, her teeth scratching the surface.

I roll my hips to the thrash of her mouth, chewing on my lower lip as she travels upwards and downwards faster. Like a lace glove my fingers mesh with her hair, I tug in rhythm with her swallows and my rolling.

Now the water rushes out cooler and as I ready to fucking burst the movement stops and a rush of wind travels up my dick. Opening my eyes her eyes are level with mine, no longer on her knees. “I don’t swallow,” She whispers, leaning in and taking my mouth to hers.

________________________________________________________________________

“Johnny!” Celia screeches at me after walking in the front door.

“You weren’t waiting for me now were you?” Throwing her arms around my waist, “Egh, dude you smell like shit. And no I wasn’t but while on the subject where were you Mr.?”

“I stayed out with a woman,”

“Well you should go shower…” She wrinkles her nose as her hands grasp her hips.

“Actually I’m going to bed.” I walk past her towards the stairs.

“Made an all nighter of it huh? Well okay, I’ll wake you later so you can come out with us.” I nod to her as I start walking up the steps, with each step my feet seem to get heavier. I get to my room and plop on the bed, laying on a muddle of sheets, my eyes collapse shut and within minutes I’m falling into a heavy sleep.

“Johnnyyyy, oh Johnnnny! Wake up! Wake up!!! It’s time to party! Now up!” I groan as a fleshly stick repeatedly plunges against my side and a cheerful voice bounces off the walls and straight into my ears.

“I’m up…” I mumble, lifting an arm and swiping her away.

“Then open your eyes silly!” The bed shifts once, twice and again and again.

“Celia stop fucking jumping on my bed!” I croak out, pulling the closet pillow over my head.

“Then getttt UP!”

“Oww fuck!” I grumble after a pile of weight crashes down on my back and side and fingers prick at the base of my neck. “Celia off!”

“No, get up!”

“I am up, you’ve accomplished that. Now get the hell off of me, you’re squishing me.”

“I am not, I’m not thatttttt heavy!”

“Babe…what the hell are you doing to him?” Says Matt from I’m guessing the door frame.

“Getting him up.”

“I’m sure you doing that, you’re sitting on his fucking back…you don’t wake me up like that.”

“Be glad,” I mumble loud enough for him to hear as I try shifting under Celia.

“You know that can be taken the wrong way?” She bursts, grabbing something from my side and tossing it at Matt…or so it sounds.

“You can get off now.” I exhale deeply as her body gets off of mine.

“Now go shower and get ready!”

“Yes mother,” I grumble, sitting up and looking at her and Matt with dizzy vision. Celia grins and takes Matt’s hand before leaving my room; I drop back down on my back and close my eyes.

“Johnnnny! I don’t hear the water running!”

“Dammit…”

“You’re lookin’ good buddy,” Celia walks through the open bathroom door as I mess with my hair.

“You’re very bossy you know that? I don’t see how Matt puts up with it.”

“I reward him,” Her grin is reflected in the mirror and I sarcastically shutter. “Johnny, can I ask you something?”

“If I say no you’ll ask me anyway,”

“This is serious,” I notice her brows furrow; I turn on my heels to face her face.

“Do you think Matt and I will ever be like Rhi and Jimmy?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know…” Her beautiful blue eyes drop to the floor as to were I can only see the thick black smudges of fresh eyeliner.

“I’m afraid I don’t-“ The green lights of my ringing phone gleam off the counter and I twist to pick it up, I mouth ‘hang on’ as I flip the cell open to read a new text.

“Never mind,” She whispers and darts out of the room before I can say a word.

Meet me at Z-7 in 30.

I smirk to myself and close the phone; twist back to my reflection, giving myself the okay and jet out the door.

“Cya guys later I’ve got somebody to meet.”

“You aren’t coming out with us?”

“Not tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I noticed something...I tend to write a lot about sex..and for this story there won't be any short servings. Some of my other stories might cut back though..I mean I don't want you guys to think that's all I can write...
Anywho i'll shush it. Thank you for reading! Leave a comment? Those make me really warm and fuzzy inside <3