She's Like a Shot, Good 'Till Morning

Shoes & Socks

“So that was-“

“I’ve got a surprise for you tonight,” She whispers, her hold on my hand tightening excitedly.

“A surprise?” I ask cocking an eyebrow, looking at the side of her face as she continues leading me down the street.

“Yeah, a real treat.” Her eyes flash to mine and they have this dangerous luminescent polish to them.

I let her take me where she wants to, leading the way in the silence of the almost early night. A couple of blocks over the party scene can really be heard, but it doesn’t seem like she’s going that way. After leaving my block she continues down the one just before it, then turns off into a dimly lit alley that leads on and on behind different buildings.

“Almost there,” She says, her hand squeezing mine.

She stops near the middle of the alley and I don’t catch it at first so I fumble over my feet. She pulls her hand free and shoves me against a building and my back hits it roughly because of my off balance in the first place. Her lips connect with mine in a high feeling of disorientation and as I kiss her back she pulls away. “Why don’t do that,” I breathe, looking to regain her mouth.

“Here,” She speaks as she starts lifting up the side of her skirt, held in place by her fishnet stockings is a syringe. “Take it quickly.” Her eyes are lit up in a rush as I look from her face to the little needle in her hand. “Go on, you’ve had to have done it before.” She whispers as I don’t move or speak, coaxing me to go along with whatever plan she’s cooked up.

I take the needle from her and she pulls a rubber band off her wrist. Without a word she takes my arm in hers and has the band travel up my arm in a hurry, pinching skin along the way. “Here I’ll do it,” She mumbles, taking the needle from me and holding my arm just right with her body, I’m too puzzled to take it and pierce it through my skin.

I suck on my lower lip as it breaks the skin and hits my vein, the liquid inside rushing through my system as soon as it’s released from its holder.

“There,” She whispers against my face, leaning up and close. She tosses aside the needle and pulls the rubber band from my arm. Her fingers travel up my sides and leave little scratches through my shirt, “It’ll only take a few seconds,” She purrs, her tongue traveling across the side of my neck.

I shiver in pleasure and wait for the drug to start taking over.

I lift my hand and grab a handful of her hair, bringing her mouth to mine to kiss it roughly. The way her teeth start teasing my mouth starts sending me over, wanting her badly.

I wrap my arms around her body and swiftly pin her to the building, a thud sounds as her body smacks against it and all she does is moan. I sink my face in the dip of her collar bone, sucking and biting it. My hands travel down her sides and rest on her hips. I dig my thumbs into her hip bones and that gets her to try grinding against me.

I take in a breath above her skin as I feel a rush of something heavy leaving me but squishing me at the same time. I dig my stubs of nails against the bottom of her back and again she tries grinding against me.

I grab her between her legs roughly; the feeling of my fingers leaving my hand makes me grab her harder and harder. Her hands pound against my shoulders and I think they’re going to fall off. I lift my head for more air as I continue grabbing a hold of the precious area between her long plant-stem legs. The bright blue building I have her pinned against is wearing a face, she’s right at the mouth and its biting at her ass, and she must find it a good feeling.

I slip my hand under her skirt and she isn’t wearing any underwear. The fishnet that coats her body is hindering my dissolving fingers as I try getting through it. I jab a finger through the material and it is warmed by the walls of her pussy.

This howling cat noise cracks through the silent alley and I think it might be her. With a rhythm I jab my finger in and out, up and down, stretching out the material that kept me from getting into her earlier.

My hair is going to get up and walk off my head, it’s screaming and trying to run as I thrust my finger so I think I add a second one. My fingers feel like they’re on a string and it’s going to be snipped and they’ll forever remain trapped between her stems.

I try standing still as an earthquake erupts somewhere around us, her body is shaking insanely against mine but I can’t stand still no matter how hard I try. I think she’s getting it from both sides; the face on the building looks awfully cheerful.

My fingers have been severed, a sharp blade cuts across the strings and I can feel it all. I fall backwards not knowing when I’ll stop, if I’ll stop. I’m left looking up at the grinning face as I’m suspended there motionless, frozen in some sort of gratification. Her body falls out of site and her voice is drowned out by the music of dragons. I’m left here in this alley with the face, alone.

I grunt as a bright light heats my eyelids and renders me conscious. I feel like I’m lying in a bed of stone, like I’m a Flintstone. “What the fuck happened last night,” I mumble as I bring one of my hands over my face. My fingers rub away the shelling of sleepiness so I can open them and check out the disaster I may have made of my room, or whatever room this is.

It’s not a room. I take in the scene; I’m outside in the back alley of some businesses. Last night starts coming into mind and I remember Mercy picking me up and then everything just sort of stops. I wince at the pain in my head as I get to my feet, “Where the fuck are my shoes?” I ask looking down at my toes. “My socks too?” I question, looking around at nothing. “Whatever,” I mumble, looking around to figure out which way is the way back home.

I check my pockets for my phone and it’s still there along with my wallet. “So who steals shoes and socks?” I ask as I start walking, that’ll jog my memory as to where to find my house.

“There you are man,” Matt’s voice comes rushing to my ears as I step through the front door, it was already unlocked. “Rough night?” I nod and take a seat on one of the recliners.

“What time is it?” I ask covering my face with my hands, trying to snap out of this funky feeling of lost high.

“4:30, don’t you have your phone? Celia’s been calling you all afternoon.”

“Um...I think it died…”

“Woman really did a number on you,” He says turning down the TV, I can feel him looking at me. I let out a sigh and get to my feet, not looking at Matt once.

“I’m going to get a shower, I feel terrible.”

“You do that,” He says with a pause and as my foot touches a step he picks up saying, “Why the fuck aren’t you wearing shoes?”

I mumble something like ‘I dunno’ as I continue up the long stretch of stairs that lead to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that took so long =] But if you stay with me I promise I won't let you down. I hope to update this again real soon =] Thank you for reading <3