She's Like a Shot, Good 'Till Morning

Arousal

I sit on the bed waiting for a knock at the door and the beautiful hunny to walk through it toting the goods I need to make this feeling inside fly away. It’s taking every molecule to try not to think back at what had happened about thirty minutes ago. I never fight with Celia but everything just piled up and I lost it at her. I’ll give it a couple of day’s maybe and then go back home to see where we lie.

A knock bangs hurriedly against the door a few times, “It’s open,” I call out, sitting comfortably with my legs crossed upright against the head of the bed. The knob turns, the door opens and Mercy walks in with a bag on her arm. She’s dressed in loose blue jeans, a ripped white beater and heels, and I can’t suppress the grin that surfaces to my face.

“Hi babe,” She says, closing and locking the door.

“You bring the stuff?”

“Of course,” She walks the short distance from the door to the queen size bed and shrugs her arm to drop the bag to her wrist. “What you do want first?” She coos, assembling her body against the bed and pushing her hand into the goodie-bag. I can smell her body; the scent of her body wash firmly quivers along my nose. Her hair is still wet as it hangs along her face making her look more tempting.

“Anything,” I take her hand, it’s moving too slowly in the bag for my taste. I take the needle from her then slide the straining rubber band from her wrist.

“You’re hungry,” She muses, resting her hand on my thigh as I fumble with the rubber band. I rush it up my arm; it gets a little stuck before the bend of my elbow. After getting it in place I test the needle, the liquid spurts out softly. She sits back quietly watching me drive the needle into my fleshy arm.

I close my eyes, letting the sensation build up and swallow me up. The head of the needle is enough to get the right juices flowing. It’s warm and embracing, much like the touch of woman. And her hand squeezing without rhythm stirs against within my core. “Hey give me that,” She whispers, I open up to look at my hand driving the syringe deep under my skin. Her hand wraps around my own and pulls the needle out gently. Closing my eyes once more, I can feel the warm blood that lightly oozes out of the small poke.

I hear a clink; I think she tossed the syringe. “Hmmm,” I lie my hand on hers, feeling her heat melt with mine. Something else drops to the floor, louder then the clink and I open my eyes just slightly. She dropped the bag and her shirt. My eyes shoot open at the site of her bare, slender upper half.

I pounce her body with speed I didn’t know I even had, pinning her on her back to the cushy bed. She giggles but I suffocate it with my mouth, taking away her noise and drowning myself as far possible within her body. She wriggles, trying to get comfortable under my body; I shove myself against her toughly, straightening out her frame.
“What has gotten into you?” She asks against my mouth. I leave her lips in search for her neck, trailing down her jaw, throat and across her collar bone. I thrash the side of her neck with my tongue, getting her flesh moist before I gnaw it. Her hips grind against mine, causing the arousal to rise to higher levels. My mouth is dry and for a second I feel like I can’t breathe. I bite her skin, skinning my teeth as deep as possible to try to quench the thirst and beat the drought.

She makes these noises, these unbelievable noises of satisfaction and they make my spine tingle. “You—want—mebad,” she heaves, pounding her hands against my back in stimulation. My hands go down her sides roughly, I can’t wait any longer. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest like the tides coming in.

Her jeans are loose enough to just slide down, so I do so. And feeling her naked body against my clothed body excites me even more. I shove a finger between her entrance and her body shutters, and she gasps a scream. I move in and out quickly, and up and down with every few in and outs. Her body moves with my finger and I slide in a second and third.

Her hands pull at my shirt and I can feel her nails breaking the skin that’s underneath it. Her body is tweaking just slightly beneath me, I think she’s almost ready. I pull my fingers out and mess with my pants, trying to release myself from the cloth as quickly as possible. She groans after my fingers leave her body, she presses herself against my fumbling-shaking knuckles as I jumble over my pants.

“Hurrrrry---up,” She moans with a loss of breath.

And I’m free. I thrust myself inside her, and yes it hurts but it was hurting too much to be outside of her. We take a few to gain a pace; I grasp her hips in my hands to level myself. I slither my face down from her neck, pulling my body up as I go along to keep myself down within her. I nip her shoulder as I pass it; I leave traces of saliva along her skin as I travel down along to her breasts; only to swallow up her right nipple up with my mouth when I’m down far enough.

Her body quivers when I chew at it, I’m not sure if she likes it or not but I do. I suck up her breast in my mouth, sucking the light flesh with all the mouth power I have. I pound against her harder, deeper, getting the highest satisfaction as my arousal starts to rise to its maximum level.

In a matter of seconds, this moment that has taken minutes to build to, lights off with fireworks and I find myself trembling with pleasure, crying out in ecstasy and falling over to her side the second it’s over for me.

I take the next passing minutes to gain my breath, and wait for sleep to take hold of me and make me its bitch…but it doesn’t happen. I’m lying here in the almost silence, still awake. “Do you have anything else in your bag?” I murmur, sitting up. A chunk of cloth impacts against my side and the next second her bag is in my lap. “Thank you.” She climbs out of bed without a word and walks off towards the bathroom, and closes the door with one of those accidental sharp shuts.

I’m rummaging through her bag, moving around money, more syringes, and a brush, make up, chick shit and then feel a slender little baggie. I dig to find it again after I knock it around, and then pull free a little baggie filled with white powder. Climbing off of the bed, I drop the bag to the floor. Then I shrug out of my pants, keeping a tight hold on the little baggie. I pull my shirt of next then turn to the little end table, pulling the bible off of it to use it as a plate, and sit on the floor with the bible on the bed.

I pour the powder on the cover in a neat little, diagonal line. “You are my best friend,” I mumble, leaning up to book with a finger pressed against my nostril. I breathe in deeply, snorting the residue up quickly. “…You won’t ever leave me, or bitch at me…or cause a useless fight…I love you,” I sigh, smiling at the now empty bible where the coke line was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah.
Well thanks for sticking with me [: I swear I'll make it worth your time!
<33 Comments? Tell me what you think of all that [: