I'm Not Alone

The Dream Isn't Done

Makyn was standing at terminal seven, waiting on the flight from LA to Boston to get in, it'd been delayed because of the heavy snow and she was getting more and more antsy as the seconds passed. The young twenty-two year old girl had waited nearly three weeks for this moment, today within fifteen minutes, her boyfriend of nearly four years would finally be home from a much too long excursion in the City of Angels. This wasn't uncommon, it was actually more common than she had ever wished it would be, but that didn't mean she was any less excited when he returned each and every time. She sat at the small tables in the airport Starbucks, expecting to hear when the flight had landed over the intercom, she never did though. Minute after minute passed and it seemed like hours. Makyn finished her third caramel frappe and tried to text him. If he was off the plane then surely he would have texted her back, wouldn't he? Makyn was thinking into the situation far too much, she hadn't heard of the landing and she knew the first thing he would do would be to text her at the least. The young strawberry blonde's iPhone read 4:13 am, an ungodly hour to be awake and because of her excitement she hadn't slept that night or the previous one, deciding that the much needed snuggle and nap with her long lost boyfriend would be a great way to spend the first forty-eight hours together. But the petite girl just couldn't hold out much longer. She had finally decided that the best thing to do was to go back to the car and sleep until he arrived.

Kennedy walked off the plane, into the airport and towards the baggage claim. Grabbing his iPhone out of his carry-on he saw that he had a substantial amount of texts and a voice mail, pressing 'call', his voice mail led him to the sound of the girl he longed to see. "Hey babe, I know you're just dying to see my beautiful face but the plane was taking too long so I'm napping in the car. See you soon, love you." the young native Arizonian scurried out of the airport and into the landscape of white. Finding his SUV quickly he noticed he fragile body of Makyn asleep on the folded down seats. Kennedy threw his bags into the passenger seat and crawled into the back curling his larger frame around her small one. He stared at her, the way her dark, lengthy lashes layed perfectly on her lightly freckled cheeks. The freckles that rand across her slightly curved nose and the small circle her bright red lips made while she slept, he memorized it all over again. Kissing her lips lightly she awoke, both of their mouths in a slight upward curvature, less than a blink later her lips were reattached to his own. His brown eyes staring passionately back into her blue ones, he knew he was home, where he wanted to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know if 'curvature' is a word, this was a spur thing, so I doubt I am truely going back to writing actively. Also, I know Kennedy doesn't live in Boston, but seeing as they've been dating for 4 years I decided to have them living in her home city (Boston) okay.