Love is..

Born for This

Lily wrote and wrote. Worlds flowed past her eyes. Night and day was one.

Sounds became words, and she scribbled it all down with a feverish fear that it all would disappear, or that she should miss out on one tiny detail.

She would cry and laugh and get all mad, after how the persons felt. How her persons felt.

Though, those people seemed to have their very own agenda. They lived, loved and died exactly how they choose.

When she wrote, she was hard to reach for everyone. She lived her live through her stories.

The persons in them were just like she wanted to be. She envied them for choosing for themselves, even though they weren't supposed to.

That was something she had never done. And she was actually free to. Other people told her, that she had to start living. But Lily was fully satisfied living through her characters.

Until this one day. The sun was set high on the sky, and there were no clouds to spoil the brilliant sunlight. Lily felt an urge to take a walk, something she hadn't done in a long time.

She drove her car to the forest. It was fall, and the trees were all green and fresh. The birds made all those beautiful sounds, that Lily wouldn't even have been able to imagine while writing – something she would have forsworn would never happen.

Happy families walked past her, as she slowly flowed longer into the woods.

At one point she ended up at the beach. The sun made the water sparkle slightly and, as the heaven, the water was a bright blue.

Lily suddenly felt an urge to scream. First she tried to keep it down in the shadows, telling herself it would be weird.

But the scream build, and as the clouds can't hold onto the water forever, the scream had to be released.

Lily screamed.

With one last look at the water, she walked slowly, satisfied back to her car.

That was the day Lily started living.
♠ ♠ ♠
Born for this by Paramore.

Hope you enjoyed!
I'll update soon.
Please comment..