Status: Totally forgotten about, sorry xD I promise there'll be updates comming.. Some time..

I'm Not the Hero You Thought I Was

Chapter 1

Ever wanted to be invisable? Or have superhuman streigth and speed? Why not be able to read peoples minds and heal them if you want?
Well, everything listed above are just some of the things I can do. But don't think that I go around fighting crime just because of that.
No, I'm just your avrage teenage girl with your avrage teenage problems.

My name is Angel Song, and after a freak accident in a chemistry lab three years ago I've been a freak.

This is my story and I think I will begin with the accident.

Three Years Ago
Chemistry has always been my favourite subject. This lesson we were gonna mix chemicals, meaning full saftey gear. I was sitting in my usual spot, in the middle of the classroom and just listening to the buzz of my classmates.
But then, in the blink of an eye, everything changed. Mike, my labpartner, was too buisy talking to his friends to notice that he was doing something very wrong. His testtube slowly started bubbling, then exploded. The little explotion itself wasn't dangerous, but it started several explotions that just grew by the minute. Chemicals sprayed all over the place, and I got some chemicals in my eyes. Then all I saw was fire.

When I woke up in the hospital the first thing I heard was voices, and several of them. I shrugged it off as people putside, so I didn't pay much more attention to that. When I looked around in the room I saw Mike and Karlee, my best friend, curled up together in a hospital bed nest to mine.
Just then a nurse entered the room, and I qiuckly shut my eyes and pretended to sleep.
"She isn't showing any signs of the exposure to the chemicals, that's strange.. She seems compleatly healed.. I've never experienced something like this before.. Well, I guess she'll be out by tomorrow if nothing happens.."
Who the hell is she talking to? I heard her leave and opened my eyes. No one but the sleeping couple was in here with me. Strange..

The next day I was released and sitting in my room when my mother came home from a long buisness trip to Germany. No one had been able to contact her while I was in the hospital, and that was good. She tends to worry way too much. I was in my room, door locked and reading as usual, and mom knew that I wanted to be alone


Thinking back now I understand that the nurse wasn't talking to anyone, she was thinking to herself. And the voices I though were people talking outside were people thinking. But back then I didn't think this sort of thing existed, so I denyed it.

Now you know what happened to me.. Soon I might tell you what happened when I descovered what I could do..
♠ ♠ ♠
Long, but I promise that the next chapter will be filled with.. Well, her abilities :P