Status: Totally forgotten about, sorry xD I promise there'll be updates comming.. Some time..

I'm Not the Hero You Thought I Was

Chapter 2

I sighed as I looked out through my window. I've regained cotrol of my powers, except for one; mindreading. Imagine going around with hundreds of voices in your head, no matter where you look. It's annoying, but my sanity is as intact as it can be.

I decided to go out and look around in all the different shops. Then I saw a black van pulling up infront of the bank. Robbers, I knew that in an instant. I walked into the bank, the robbers, two middleaged guys, behind me. When they pulled out their guns I threw myself on the ground like everyone else around me, but I never stoped staring at the robbers. One of them, the leader by the sounds of the other ones thoughts, saw me staring at him.

"What are you looking at?!" he yelled, aiming his gun at me.

"Hey, hey hey, chill man, she's just a teenager!" the other man said, comming up to where we were. She looks so much like my daughter.. I heard him think and felt sorry for him. He was only doing this because he needed the money, his daughter, a pretty girl my age with emerald green eyes and beautiful silky brown hair.
It's fun how much information I get from just a persons thoughts.

"Stop staring at us or I swear I'll shoot you!!" the leader yelled. Then, all of a sudden, he doubled over in pain. I ran up and knocked the gun out of his hands, throwing it as far away as I could without giving anything away.

"You don't have to do this, you know.. If you need help, I can help your daughter.." I muttered to the other guy. He just stared at me, shocked. Then the police stormed the building and arrested the leader. I sorta tampered with everyones memories so no one would know that there was two robbers.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Robbie, that's his name, yelled when we were alone in his car. (I know, jumping into a stragers car isn't the safest thing, but I know I can count on Robbie)

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I asked and he nodded. "Well, three years ago I was in a freak chemistry accident.. It's a long story really, but ever since then I've been able to do stuff.. Like the things I did at the bank today.."´And that's also why I know you need help. You have a daughter my age, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"One of the things I can do is to read minds, and that's also the only freakin thing I can't control yet.." Robbie looked oddly at me. "Imagine going around hearing hundreds of voices, every thought that's withig 100 meters of where you are. It's not so fun as it might seem.."

"Oh.."

"But anyway, I might be able to help your daughter.." I said. Robbie didn't say anything more, but turned on the engine and sped down the streets towards his house.

"She's no longer at the hospital, since we can't aford it.." he muttered sadly.

"Well, soon she won't be in the need of a hospital." I said and smiled. "I'm also a healer.. Now I'm not sure if I can heal her compleatly at the first try, I have really only healed small bruises and animals before.. I'm not that much of a big fan of having to use my powers.."

"Speaking of that, what did you do to Seth back at the bank?" Robbie asked.

"Oh, you mean when he doubbled over in pain? I screamed into his mind.. It's one of the things I learned when I was in a fight with my sister.. But that was the first time I actually screamed all that I had.. Bastard must still be in pain.." I said and giggled. "But don't worry, I won't just randomly scream into peoples minds, I only use them when I really need to.."

"Oh.. But why are you doing this for me?" Robbie asked while unlocking the door.

"Well, back at the bank all you really could think of was your daughter and how much you loved her.. You see, my dad left me and my mother when I was five, and since then he hasn't ever been there for me.. And to be honest, I was moved that you care so much for your daughter that you are willing to spend I don't know how many years in prison for her.."

"Oh.. Well, here's her room.." Robbie stopped at a door that had a sign saying 'Rachel's Room' on it. I could hear her slow thoughts and I knew that I really was needed here. Her main focus was her breathing, and it pained me to hear that. "Rach, there's someone here to see you.."

Robbie slowly opened the door and revealed a very girly decorated room in the colors purple, pink, red, and white. If it wasn't for the fact that it smelled like a hospital you could believe that any normal teenage girl lived here.

"Hi dad.. You were home early.. I thought you were going to work.." Rachels voice was small and her throat dry from the sickness. I heard Robbies mind race to the bank incident, but were stoped when Rachel spoke. "Who are you?" The question was aimed at me, yet her eyes never left her dad.

"My name is Angel and.."

"She truly is an angel, Rachel. This girl here theinks she can help you!" Robbie beamed, quickly walking to the bed and taking Rachels hand.

"But how?" Rachel asked, for the first time looking at me.."

"Well, it's hard to explain, but I promise you I will tell you later.." Or just deleate this meeting and everything you know about ever being deathly ill from your memory.. I thought and smiled at Rachel. "Could you leave us for a moment, I could use as few minds in my head as possible for this.." I told Robbie who nodded and left. I took Rachels hand and closed my eyes, focusing on the power within me. I went through the whole list before getting to healing. I felt the healing power flow through my vaines, through my palms and into Rachel.

Once I heard Rachels thought speed up, wondering what the hell was going on and why she felt so much better, compleatly recovered was the words she chose, I opened my eyes and let my hands fall down my sides. Rachel looked ten times better, she was really cured, I knew that.
Just then Robbie re-entered the room and I swear, the whole room light up when he saw Rachel.

"How can we ever repay you?" Robbie asked.

"Well, don't tell anyone, please? Call it a miracle or whatever you want, just don't tell anyone that it was me or I'll have to deleate your memories and anyone else that knows about it, okay?" Both Rachel and Robbie nodded. "Oh, and please stay away from trouble, the both of you? I don't want to have to save you, okay?" Once again they nodded.

"You don't want money or anything like that?" Robbie asked.

"No, your thoughts are enough, thank you.." I said and smiled. "Rachel, you are going to live a long and happy life.." I said and smiled, then I left them stunned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee :P Okay, now I'm REEEEEEEEEALLY tired and gonna go for one final smoke before bed :P BYEE!!!