Resident Evil: Tyrant Chronicles

Mistaken Power

Wesker walked with pace to the elevator, which opened once it sensed his presence. He pushed level ‘21’ which was out of 36 levels. The Tokyo Umbrella complex was one of the largest, and only growing day by day with the control of Wesker.

He measured his abilities, practically planning the battle within his mind.

Though he underestimated his creation

“We need back up NOW!” screamed an umbrella officer. If only his talking device were on; he hadn’t noticed it was off and half of the recruits had no idea what was going on at that floor.

The alarms only sounded the upper levels, though the bottom ones were in harmony, while the top was in wretched behavior.

As the umbrella officer turned around, he stood no chance to the tentacles that grabbed his body and lifted it within the air.

The Tyrant looked him within the eyes, and let out his gut wrenching scream.

The officer was in agony as the flesh from his face flew off on the wall behind him; his skull now only left.

The Tyrant dropped him to the ground and looked to his next victim. He felt unstoppable, bullets rushed through his flesh from all angles, and however, none seemed to cause him any pain. The officers hid behind desks while the Tyrant was in the middle of a seemingly never ending hallway. However it of course did end; it saw a large window at the end of it, large enough for its body to jump through.

The Tyrant stood while bullets ripped through its flesh, it began to run, when a light came shining and practically blinded it.

A helicopter with an umbrella corporation logo appeared outside the window, and had the Tyrant dead in its sights. An officer on the chopper began to shoot as the Tyrant ran down the hallway. The glass from the window shattered as bullets flew through it.

The Tyrant seemed as if he had a clear shot, however its fate took a different route.

Wesker flew from Tyrants left, thrusting his fist directly into its face.

Though in between his fingers lay a needle peeking about that was dug into the Tyrants face as Wesker punched it. Blood dripped down its cheek as it fell to the floor.

Wesker landed directly on his feet, turned around and smirked at the Tyrant upon the floor.