Everything About You, Makes Me Wanna Leave You.

Image[/url]-->Image

I pressed my ear to the door.

“Mom, I really don’t think this is a good idea I-”

“It doesn’t matter what you think does it? Its not about you, its about her.”

“Yeh but don’t you thi-”

“Don’t be selfish Matt! I have to go out of town and after what happened last time, there’s no way im letting her stay here with you and your friends!”

“Okay I know what you mean there. But honestly, Hollywood is not the place to send a girl like h-”

“Like what Matt? Like what?!”

“Oh you know what I meant. She hasn’t exactly had a conventional upbrin-”

“Right, that’s enough. The Musso’s are close family friends, bloody hell they’re your cousins, and im pretty sure they are capable of looking after her for a few weeks…or how ever long it is”

I pulled away and snuck back up to my room. She was going away again. By the sounds of it, so was I…

------------------------

“Mom why do you always do this! Why do you always have to go away! Why do you always leave me!” I screamed at her.

“Oh Honey, you know its all just part of my job! And it’ll be a good life experience for you, to see another state. One so far away from this, dump”

“Tennessee is not a dump, its my home” I sigh, tears streaming down my face. This is so pointless, her mind is made up.

“Babe, you might make some good friends there. Miley is only a year younger than you and im under the impression that the Mason’s and the Cyrus’s are very close.”

“Uh-uh” I shook my head. “No way will I be making friends with ‘Hannah Montana!’. Sell out!” I shook my head. My mother really doesn’t know me at all.

So that was it. I was going to live with my cousin who i had met for about ten years. Joy, this will be good. In L.A as well. Not really the intresting little suburb i'd hoped to visit this summer.
I hardly thought that Miley Cyrus was going to be my new best friend. I mean, Hannah Montanna? How old am I?!

♥Enjoy.
  1. Intro.
    Pro Logue If You Wish.
  2. You are young and so am I.
    Connor arrives at the Mason's and meets the boys.
  3. And This Is Wrong.
    Morning.
  4. But Who Am I To Judge?
    Meeting Miley.
  5. You feel like heaven when we touch.
    Mini Chapter. ^ That title sounds so wrong with this chapter :L
  6. I Guess For Me This Is Enough.
    Awards.
  7. We're one mistake from being together.
    The after party.
  8. But let's not ask why it's not right.
    Forgiven.
  9. You won't be seventeen forever.
    Trace's apology.
  10. And we can get away with this tonight.
    Traces ***s up.
  11. You are young and I was scared.
    Home-sickness and meeting the Cyrus's.
  12. You're wise beyond your years.
    Filler.
  13. But I don't care!
    Traces talks to Connor.
  14. Another cigarette, and I'm so bored.
    Control.
  15. Your words aren't making sense.
    Connor questions Mason.
  16. I was taken,
    Tour time.
  17. But you were waiting,
    Update ! Tour.
  18. One more drink and I'm convinced.
    Trace and Connor.